ive got a weird kind of cold coming on

13 replies
Found 19th Jun 2009
Been feeling like im coming down with a cold for days, kind of a sore throat, sneezing everyday and one hell of a burning nose!!
Well today i actually sound like I have a cold..it could be likened to having a peg on the nose!
No runny nose or anything like that its just my nose is burning like crazy!
I thought maybe it could be hayfever but I have never suffered with that anyway but i tool a hayfever tablet just to see if that works.
Who knows could be swine flu!!
Worst thing is I start my training today for the citizens advice bureau and i sound like this!!
Great!

13 Comments

Wet Snout Hmmm---------------------is Your Tail Curly?;

Oink oink!

Original Poster

raptorcigs;5532565

Wet Snout Hmmm---------------------is Your Tail Curly?;

no but i did just curl out a massive dump....does that count as a tail?:thumbsup:

Original Poster

magough;5532567

Oink oink!

things are not looking good for you!

bless hope you feel better

good luck with your training

Original Poster

thanks!!
its weird because i normally get quite nervous for things like this but in this case because it is voluntary im not nervous!

I've been getting the same myself. I'm fairly sure that it is just gayfever, although I wonder if the sore throats, which I tend to get especially in the mornings, are due to dehydration from us being too warm during our sleeps.

brettytopbanana;5532570

no but i did just curl out a massive dump....does that count as a … no but i did just curl out a massive dump....does that count as a tail?:thumbsup:

[CENTER][SIZE=7]TOO MUCH INFORMATION![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Could be Piglet Flu:)

Or Hayfever :thumbsup:

dxx;5532593

I've been getting the same myself. I'm fairly sure that it is just … I've been getting the same myself. I'm fairly sure that it is just [COLOR="Magenta"]gay[/COLOR]fever, although I wonder if the sore throats, which I tend to get especially in the mornings, are due to dehydration from us being too warm during our sleeps.

i knew a boy once with that he was crazy

awwwhon, get yourself down to the cemists and see if there is a nasal spray, nose drops or something you can use

Good luck with your job x x

brettytopbanana;5532570

no but i did just curl out a massive dump....does that count as a … no but i did just curl out a massive dump....does that count as a tail?:thumbsup:

raptorcigs;5532600

[CENTER][SIZE=7]TOO MUCH INFORMATION![/SIZE][/CENTER]

lmao :w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769490
    2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226649
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522872
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247639

See more discussions