I've got about 45mins to decide between getting the HTC Hero or Blackberry 8520. Which would you go for?

9 replies
Found 27th Jan 2010
The guy is ringing me back to see which I'd rather go for, but I don't really know a lot about either phone so I'm going to have a look online now. I just thought I'd get some advise from you guys also. Both deals will cost me £20 a month with 400mins unl txt and internet plus insurance. He did say that there would be other choices of Blackberry's but some I may need to pay extra for.
What would you go for?
Thanks for any help.

9 Comments

I'd go for the Blackberry 8520.

i'd personally take the hero

Hero.

very versatile and a top phone!

Hero all the way, i love mine :-)

Hero for sure. I've just got an HTC magic and LOVE having an android phone...good friend has hero and its great.

Its got to be a HERO for sure. The BB 8520 is a fairly basic handset and lacks much of the features in the HERO such as GPS, 3G, hi-res touchscreen. Its BB entry phone, so comes with a cheap price tag. You can get one on Orange for £159 PAYG. The only thing good about the BB is the keyboard. Now if you want a proper keyboad for emailing and it has to be a Blackberry consider the new BB BOLD 9700. Its a really nice handset. Shames its not as customisable as the HERO and flexible as the ANDROID OS.

HERO it is.

Good luck.

Hero for sure

Original Poster

Thanks guys I think I'm going to go for the Hero.
Thanks for all your help. Rep given.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226666
    2. Which wall design do you like best?45
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35119
    4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247678

See more discussions