Groups

Ive got an Xbox 360, Wii (for the misses) and now a PS3 brand new - Do i keep the ps3?

I love the 360 but apart from bluray, why should i keep my ps3?

Discuss !!

10 Comments

because its better

why did you buy a new one if you dont really need it???

What was the reason of buying it in the first place? Keep all three, like I have.

At last...

Well the first one i'd get rid of is the wii, once the novelty has worn off it will just sit there gathering dust

Original Poster

rob585;5588899

why did you buy a new one if you dont really need it???

not the fact i dont really need it, was looking for a bluray player then noticed the ps3 deal at whsmith so couldnt resist

Original Poster

souljacker;5589061

Well the first one i'd get rid of is the wii, once the novelty has worn … Well the first one i'd get rid of is the wii, once the novelty has worn off it will just sit there gathering dust

thats for the misses, i dare not touch it! well apart from mario kart that is!

Keep both - simples

use tape to attatch them all together. Then cry because you have a wii, use the x-box to wipe the tears away

On a more serious note give the PS3 a better chance !

sell the ps3 on fleebay for around £150-£200 by the blueray player from tesco for £70 make £80-£130 end up woth a better console and a better blue ray player !

before all you x box haters complain i have had both and the tesco blueray player so talking from experiance.

the only thing ps3 beats the xbox with is the blue ray function ... and blue ray players price has gone right down ps3s are still far to high. sell it while you can
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3881541
      2. What is there free to do in your town?1827
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2282
      4. word association Game72944196

See more discussions