Groups
    EXPIRED

ive got my mums reciept for £44 from sainsburys, can i take that in and get balck ops for £27.99??

can i take the reciept in and get the game for this price or do i need to purchase the game while im there?

9 Comments

Original Poster

she only bought the stuff this morning btw

The second part.

Original Poster

gutterball lol, the deal running for a while cause no doubt she will be in there tomoro doing the same again

Think you need to purchase the came whilst buying the shopping!

You could refund all the shopping items and buy them back, then purchase the game at the same time lol.

Original Poster

aye i was thinking that but it would be a massive blagg.... gna go see what she spent her money on

Original Poster

just rang them, sweet talked teh lady, she said come in ask for frankie and ill sort that out for ye! 327.99 here i come

joeprosho

just rang them, sweet talked teh lady, she said come in ask for frankie … just rang them, sweet talked teh lady, she said come in ask for frankie and ill sort that out for ye! 327.99 here i come

Wooooo hoooooo, good job!

joeprosho

just rang them, sweet talked teh lady, she said come in ask for frankie … just rang them, sweet talked teh lady, she said come in ask for frankie and ill sort that out for ye! 327.99 here i come

i think you can get it cheaper

Original Poster

haha £327.99, well ive bought it and been playing it, weird how it is graphically much worse than even the original modern warfare
    treyarch are such bums

the whole stats side to it is good but its pretty awful..
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Beds33
      2. What to do?????34
      3. Any free Now TV sports passes?22
      4. Best VR games?22

See more discussions