Groups

I've got the ring....

Banned
    Im going to propose to my beautiful GF on Feb 27th, or on that weekend. It will be 3 years together on that date. I've bought her a ring she said she liked on the internet when i asked her just out of curiosity which one she likes, but now i need a place to go and do it! I live just outside of Chester and looking to go somewhere nice and not to far!!!

Any idea's????

200 Comments

looking to go somewhere nice and not to far

Anywhere in Wales!
    Good luck:thumbsup:

how about on a river cruise on the dee?

where did you first meet? would it be possible to ask her there?

Original Poster Banned

cis_groupie;4037375

Anywhere in Wales!Good luck:thumbsup:

Its going to be Feb though, so a log cabin wouldnt have same effect because it will be getting warmer!! (Hopefully)

Aaawwww that's sooo romantic, how sweet. Sorry ca't help with places but good luck hun x

Original Poster Banned

Kitten13;4037389

how about on a river cruise on the dee? where did you first meet? would … how about on a river cruise on the dee? where did you first meet? would it be possible to ask her there?

The river Dee isnt the nicest of places to be honest, we both drive over it everyday and its not something i would liek to give her as a 'present' lol, cheers anyway though

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;4037403

Aaawwww that's sooo romantic, how sweet. Sorry ca't help with places but … Aaawwww that's sooo romantic, how sweet. Sorry ca't help with places but good luck hun x

cheers hun hopefully she'll say yes!!!

Blacon flats???

Nah, seriously, How about one of the nice pub restaurants near Delamere Forest?

A mate of mine proposed to his missus on top of St Johns Tower in Liverpool - no to far away!

also, as prev said, loads of places in/around North Wales.

don't overthink it, go to where you had your 1st date even if was madonalds, its the meaning behind it not the cost good luck

Banned

dmissy13;4037424

don't overthink it, go to where you had your 1st date even if was … don't overthink it, go to where you had your 1st date even if was madonalds, its the meaning behind it not the cost good luck

yep, i agree :thumbsup:

Sorry i can't help, Just wanted to say Good luck and that it so cute x

If it was me, I'd take her to Anfield.

On a match day, then you kill 2 birds with one stone.

gsettle24;4037411

cheers hun hopefully she'll say yes!!!

I'm sure she will, u seem like a gent. Good luck x

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4037415

Blacon flats???Nah, seriously, How about one of the nice pub restaurants … Blacon flats???Nah, seriously, How about one of the nice pub restaurants near Delamere Forest?A mate of mine proposed to his missus on top of St Johns Tower in Liverpool - no to far away!also, as prev said, loads of places in/around North Wales.

Yea was looking at the SAS Hotel in L'pool as well, nice pool in there and looks nice

karaokecolin;4037415

Blacon flats???Nah, seriously, How about one of the nice pub restaurants … Blacon flats???Nah, seriously, How about one of the nice pub restaurants near Delamere Forest?A mate of mine proposed to his missus on top of St Johns Tower in Liverpool - no to far away!also, as prev said, loads of places in/around North Wales.

The Carriers Inn - it's lovely in there

Get the staff to pop it in a Champagne glass

Original Poster Banned

dmissy13;4037424

don't overthink it, go to where you had your 1st date even if was … don't overthink it, go to where you had your 1st date even if was madonalds, its the meaning behind it not the cost good luck

sassie;4037435

yep, i agree :thumbsup:

We met in a Weatherspoons, i was abit drunk, she was DES, i told her my name was Ben Sherman :oops::oops:

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4037440

Soory i can't help, Just wanted to say Good luck and that it so cute x

hannah19790;4037454

I'm sure she will, u seem like a gent. Good luck x

Cheers im quite nervous!!! Only 22!!!

ChrisUK;4037478

The Carriers Inn - it's lovely in there :)Get the staff to pop it in a … The Carriers Inn - it's lovely in there :)Get the staff to pop it in a Champagne glass

Top place, top idea.:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4037453

If it was me, I'd take her to Anfield.On a match day, then you kill 2 … If it was me, I'd take her to Anfield.On a match day, then you kill 2 birds with one stone.

Been thinking about that but too little notice to get me to go out onto the pitch or something and annouce it over the tannoy

i'm going to tell her before you do and ruin the surprise

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4037496

Top place, top idea.:thumbsup:

cheers both of you for the recco, they got a website?

Original Poster Banned

Jelly;4037517

i'm going to tell her before you do and ruin the surprise

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Banned

gsettle24;4037484

We met in a Weatherspoons, i was abit drunk, she was DES, i told her my … We met in a Weatherspoons, i was abit drunk, she was DES, i told her my name was Ben Sherman :oops::oops:

whats DES? desperate :w00t:

gsettle24;4037484

We met in a Weatherspoons, i was abit drunk, she was DES, i told her my … We met in a Weatherspoons, i was abit drunk, she was DES, i told her my name was Ben Sherman :oops::oops:

There you go then.

Thursday night is curry club, cheap korma & a beer, hop down on one knee, do the bizzo, back home for eastenders & with change out of £20!!

Then you just gotta sort out the wedding......:-D

gsettle24;4037520

cheers both of you for the recco, they got a website?

thecarriersinn.com/

:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4037525

whats DES? desperate :w00t:

Prob

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4037531

There you go then.Thursday night is curry club, cheap korma & a beer, hop … There you go then.Thursday night is curry club, cheap korma & a beer, hop down on one knee, do the bizzo, back home for eastenders & with change out of £20!!Then you just gotta sort out the wedding......:-D

Haha, she's worth a hell of alot more than that, but if all else fails....

Original Poster Banned

karaokecolin;4037545

http://thecarriersinn.com/:thumbsup:

cheers matey

Banned

gsettle24;4037548

Prob

behave - lol

I personally would propose to her where you met her, but there again i aint really into all this big posh stuff to impress

why not head out to snowdon, get the train to the top and ask her up there, pack hidden in a backpack, two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne, oh and the ring and pop the question

Go for a romantic walk in the forest, then take her our for an early dinner, pop the question with champagne & you'll have a great night (get her to drive though so you can finish the bottle of champagne)

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4037559

behave - lolI personally would propose to her where you met her, but … behave - lolI personally would propose to her where you met her, but there again i aint really into all this big posh stuff to impress

Its not to impress, ive already done all that, its so show her i want to spend the rest of my life with her

Banned

if you dont normally do posh shes gonna know beofre you get chance to surprise her

Original Poster Banned

ChrisUK;4037568

Go for a romantic walk in the forest, then take her our for an early … Go for a romantic walk in the forest, then take her our for an early dinner, pop the question with champagne & you'll have a great night (get her to drive though so you can finish the bottle of champagne)

I only got a motorbike licence anyway lol so its either trains or taxi's

Banned

gsettle24;4037582

Its not to impress, ive already done all that, its so show her i want to … Its not to impress, ive already done all that, its so show her i want to spend the rest of my life with her

me thinks the proposal will do that no matter where you are, oops soryy i didnt mean you where trying to impress, i mean you know posh place, oh dear never mind ill stop digging now, good luck :thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

dave_lunt2;4037563

why not head out to snowdon, get the train to the top and ask her up … why not head out to snowdon, get the train to the top and ask her up there, pack hidden in a backpack, two champagne glasses and a bottle of champagne, oh and the ring and pop the question

Just looking into it bud

Original Poster Banned

sassie;4037599

me thinks the proposal will do that no matter where you are

Its gotta be special though

gsettle24;4037494

Cheers im quite nervous!!! Only 22!!!

That a great age to decide to start your life with someone else. Im sure she will be pleased you have asked her.

Original Poster Banned

BlondeBella;4037615

That a great age to decide to start your life with someone else. Im sure … That a great age to decide to start your life with someone else. Im sure she will be pleased you have asked her.

Im hoping so! She's 26 this year!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you doubt you will need it tho.

You could take her to the Mill in chester and book to go on the river boat for a meal.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO710
      2. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial1218
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?67
      4. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1430

See more discussions