I've got two 2 week Xbox Live Gold codes here I don't need...

Found 13th Dec 2017
Free for anybody to take if you can make use of them Don't be just grabbing them and copying and pasting into an eBay listing for 20p profit. That's just not cool, you know?

2853916-sKtpe.jpg
Community Updates
Misc
27 Comments
Good gesture guys, i gave mine away on here some time ago
6 minutes later already gone 😞
OnetimePadwah6 m ago

[Image]

That one's gone already

Tried the 2 in op but I get an error message. Hoping a decent deal comes at Xmas for a year's renewal got a week left on the kids current subscription
OnetimePadwah4 m ago

Makes a nice change from seeing scalpers and gloaters Johnwillowfc - this …Makes a nice change from seeing scalpers and gloaters Johnwillowfc - this is what the site should be about and good to see a few like minded positive people around like your good self and Buzz

I have a gold and game pass trial in my one x box but thats up in the loft i will post after xmas when the decorations go back up
There's a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial here, too : FCMQH-3MWT9-K7M4M-62VDD-GPFH*

It won't redeem to an account that's had the trial before, sadly (or I'd have kept it myself ) I have another in the XBOX box that'll I'll grab later, too

* = 26th letter of alphabet
BuzzDuraband6 m ago

There's a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial here, too : …There's a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial here, too : FCMQH-3MWT9-K7M4M-62VDD-GPFH*It won't redeem to an account that's had the trial before, sadly (or I'd have kept it myself ) I have another in the XBOX box that'll I'll grab later, too * = 26th letter of alphabet

Grabbed it - cheers!
Y'all making me feel festive.
Think my lads got a 2 week trial and a game pass 1 month (like buzz said has to have never used a trial).
I'll see if I can dig it out after
geebeegooner13th Dec 2017

Y'all making me feel festive.Think my lads got a 2 week trial and a game …Y'all making me feel festive.Think my lads got a 2 week trial and a game pass 1 month (like buzz said has to have never used a trial).I'll see if I can dig it out after

Quick question - does the 30 day game trial make you buy at least another month
bobac5 m ago

Quick question - does the 30 day game trial make you buy at least another …Quick question - does the 30 day game trial make you buy at least another month

It's quiet good value but ea access smashes it with content and price.
But if you mean does it tie you to a auto-renewal I wouldn't like to comment.
I'm sure you can look into that info via my account.
I got codes given to me by Xbox at egx and they all stacked for 6 months.
Edited by: "geebeegooner" 13th Dec 2017
32722246-0C2oT.jpgXbox gold
32722246-lkoul.jpggame pass

Enjoy and Merry Christmas.
deleted800342
Thanks got them all to sell on eBay
deleted800342
majestic201217 m ago

You swine, Morgan!

I said thanks!

[Image] Xbox gold[Image] game passEnjoy and Merry Christmas.

Thanks nice gesture but already gone.
Edited by: "jomarkwh" 13th Dec 2017

It's quiet good value but ea access smashes it with content and price.But …It's quiet good value but ea access smashes it with content and price.But if you mean does it tie you to a auto-renewal I wouldn't like to comment.I'm sure you can look into that info via my account.I got codes given to me by Xbox at egx and they all stacked for 6 months.

It's quiet good value but ea access smashes it with content and price.But …It's quiet good value but ea access smashes it with content and price.But if you mean does it tie you to a auto-renewal I wouldn't like to comment.I'm sure you can look into that info via my account.I got codes given to me by Xbox at egx and they all stacked for 6 months.

So are you saying EA access is better than Games with Gold? And my question was am I forced to buy a month with that code as auto renewal is off on my account, I haven’t paid anything yes it says it will expire in February (which come out at 2 months)
bobac15 m ago

So are you saying EA access is better than Games with Gold? And my …So are you saying EA access is better than Games with Gold? And my question was am I forced to buy a month with that code as auto renewal is off on my account, I haven’t paid anything yes it says it will expire in February (which come out at 2 months)

No you shouldn't have to buy another month as it's just a trail.
Both are great but ea can be had for £18 per year where as game pass is I think £7.99 per month.
Both offer great games I just prefer the EA.
But games are getting added to game pass often so it might become that game pass becomes way better due to not being tied to ea.

Games with gold is different to game pass.
Games with gold is a monthly offering included with Xbox live subscription.
You lose your Xbox live subscription you lose the games until you renew.

Game pass list
eurogamer.net/art…ice

Ea access list
gamespot.com/art…72/

Looking at The list for game pass.
It's actually very strong now

No you shouldn't have to buy another month as it's just a trail.Both are …No you shouldn't have to buy another month as it's just a trail.Both are great but ea can be had for £18 per year where as game pass is I think £7.99 per month.Both offer great games I just prefer the EA.But games are getting added to game pass often so it might become that game pass becomes way better due to not being tied to ea.Games with gold is different to game pass.Games with gold is a monthly offering included with Xbox live subscription.You lose your Xbox live subscription you lose the games until you renew.Game pass listhttp://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2017-11-21-xbox-game-pass-games-list-priceEa access listhttps://www.gamespot.com/articles/all-the-eaorigin-access-free-games/1100-6445272/Looking at The list for game pass.It's actually very strong now

Cheers, ea mainly has old FIFA’s and 1-2 decent titles in my eyes
bobac5 m ago

Cheers, ea mainly has old FIFA’s and 1-2 decent titles in my eyes

It's preference for sure.
I'm mainly a pc gamer and my lad is the Xbox user.
I've got access on both pc and Xbox as it's excellent value.
Plus you get 10 hour trials on EA games.
He won't be renewing the game pass sub when it expires as Access is so much cheaper like £1.50 per month when you get it in a deal.
BuzzDuraband2 h, 7 m ago

There's a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial here, too : …There's a 1 month Xbox Game Pass trial here, too : FCMQH-3MWT9-K7M4M-62VDD-GPFH*It won't redeem to an account that's had the trial before, sadly (or I'd have kept it myself ) I have another in the XBOX box that'll I'll grab later, too * = 26th letter of alphabet

Saving the one you gave me for when my £1 pound offer finishes. Thanks again!
Xboxgamer3214 m ago

Saving the one you gave me for when my £1 pound offer finishes. Thanks …Saving the one you gave me for when my £1 pound offer finishes. Thanks again!

It won't work mate. It has to be used before any Game Pass offer has been used, sadly.
BuzzDuraband1 m ago

It won't work mate. It has to be used before any Game Pass offer has been …It won't work mate. It has to be used before any Game Pass offer has been used, sadly.

Will be using it on my non trial account and the one without the month for a quid account. Have three!!!
Can I suggest anyone that has codes they don't need please consider giving them to @Illusionary for the weekly code giveaway competition
Edited by: ".Yoshi." 13th Dec 2017
.Yoshi.13th Dec 2017

Can I suggest anyone that has codes they don't need please consider giving …Can I suggest anyone that has codes they don't need please consider giving them to @Illusionary for the weekly code giveaway competition

I did and have sent a PM to Illusionary.
Here's a 14 day trial and a 1 month EA Access pass.

32725989-KjEA1.jpg32725989-JMYTY.jpg
Jcan someone help me get a gold code
Jcan someone help me get a gold code
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions