Groups

I've had a few

anyone else ?what's your favourite drink?

15 Comments

Right at this minute a nice cuppa tea :roll:

atm its "Nasty" im not entirely sure what it is but a special at my student union -- something is put in glass then glass is filled up with beer, typically carling or stella (when im lucky stella )

Tastes kinda cherry-adey! Interesting!

Hot water!! I know, getting boring in my old age! :lol:

M223

Hot water!! I know, getting boring in my old age! :lol:

Ahem! The hot water bottle isn't meant to be used as a flask :roll:

You forgot to put the teabag in right? :lol:

You! Old? Boring? No, sorry but you can't use that excuse here, you're ageless! + I'm just teasing

(rayman hides before he's in deep water).

Feel free to mock me back :lol: I can take it.

well rayman, I reckon it's time you laid of the tea, you sound addicted :lol:
    far be it from me to point fingers - I drink tea all day - hot or iced with sugar and ginger depending on the mood.

But ! Nothing beats a good fresh cuppa black coffee with dark chocolate :wink:

now dare I mention the drink of the week for me... white russian. Yummm!!! :P

what're you drinking, duckdodgers??

Cold water! :shock:

Needed it after that firestick! (pepperami) :shock:

M223's revenge I think! That'll teach me

Banned

Tea does ma job.

ANY TRIED NESCAFE'S NEW LATTE'S YET

THEY COME IN A VARIETY OF FLAVOURS

MY FAV IS VANILLA IT TOTALLY COMPLIMENTS THE CREAMYNESS OF THE LATTE

my favorite has to be Jack Daniels or even asda`s own brand Bourbon at just over £8 its a cheap JD

Banned

LOL. Got abit lost and found this on page 1450 or summit like that. Not very interesting convos going on 3 and half years ago LOL.

hahahahhaashahhah

Banned

Rayman talking not some thing you see every day and four people who haven't posted in the last 2 years

Banned

lumoruk;2046944

Rayman talking not some thing you see every day and four people who … Rayman talking not some thing you see every day and four people who haven't posted in the last 2 years

With me here, we can repeat the cycle! Now us 4 must never post again in the next two years!

Banned

JDeal;2046951

With me here, we can repeat the cycle! Now us 4 must never post again in … With me here, we can repeat the cycle! Now us 4 must never post again in the next two years!

Bu.....
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2466
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767377
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1117
      4. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow817

See more discussions