I've had a headache for 3 days now. . . .

22 replies
Found 23rd Feb 2009
I googled it and it seems i must have some hideous brain problem and only have a few hours to live, how shall i entertain myself in said hours???!!

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
20 Comments

Banned

caused by any thread by either the hamster or jkf

Knickers off + Boyfriend/Husband/Battery opereated device! ;-)

Probably just a head cold, flu'y, cold weather related thing, hopefully nothing to worry about....

As for how to entertain yourself, what about dancing?

Whenever i am sad, or at death's door, i always shake it off with a jig :-)

Don't worry; wife's had one for twenty years.

kingy58;4468156

lol x x

get the rampant rabbit out :w00t:

Banned

£15 free bingo at Wink Bingo.

Original Poster

dog_cop;4468138

caused by any thread by either the hamster or jkf

no no they always go over my head ha ha ha

Trickyjabs;4468141

:thumbsup:

Banned

sex? lots

kingy58;4468156

haha very good :thumbsup:

Original Poster

imranmaz;4468247

sex? lots

oh is on afternoons!! . . . . . . :cry: . . . . . im going to die frustrated!! :-(

Make some cake mix and see how much you can get through without throwing up. If you're dying anyway, you don't have to worry about salmonella from the raw eggs or the calories from all the cake mix - bonus !! :-D

foxymissroxy;4468304

oh is on afternoons!! . . . . . . :cry: . . . . . im going to die … oh is on afternoons!! . . . . . . :cry: . . . . . im going to die frustrated!! :-(

One finger shuffle?

Trickyjabs;4468141

:w00t: better than asprin !

Original Poster

Lulu'sMammy;4468355

One finger shuffle?

Just one?? cummon dont be tight (no pun intended!!) im dying here lol I'm sure they would allow leave to "service" partners for one last time ha ha ha

List everything to sell that you have in your house. Extra cheap then post fiirst thing. So you have a large tv you gota sell

Don't want to alarm you but get yourself checked out at the doctors.

My uncle had a constant headhead which he couldn't shift. Turned out to be a brain tumour the size of an orange. He lived for another 18 months.

having sex with a headache isnt a fun experience.

nikkib123;4474060

Is that what it means when people say they have a "banging" headache :-D

lool maybe!

Somebody;4473955

Don't want to alarm you but get yourself checked out at the doctors.My … Don't want to alarm you but get yourself checked out at the doctors.My uncle had a constant headhead which he couldn't shift. Turned out to be a brain tumour the size of an orange. He lived for another 18 months.

on a brighter note you may wanna hear...i had a mental headache for 7 days straight a few years back, i had absolutely 100% convinced myself it must be something very serious and googling things just confirmed that lol, finally went to docs and told him i thnk ive got a brain tumour.......turned out to be a neck problem , muscles in the neck go right up over the head and can cause exact pain you get with a headache :thumbsup:

BUT..go get checked out seriiously
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. word association Game74244922
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428114649
    3. The ultimate Sunday roast only £5.46 for 4 people at ASDA1889
    4. Anyone else bored of video gaming1321

See more discussions