I've had a Wooohoooo moment today - so im sharing it with you

9 replies
Found 21st Sep 2009
In May 09 i decided to do something about my weight problem. I joined Weight watchers, upon joining my weight was 14stone 6lbs!! Yes i was a big grandma with a BMI of almost 36
But ..
Using my Wii fit daily and eating a healthy diet and using WW, my Wii fit made the following anouncement at 9.23am this morning :

Im no longer classed as clinically obese! Im just fat lol ..ok so it didnt exactly word it like that but it did tell me im now in the overweight category instead of the obese one which is half way to my goal ~ and that is the end of my sharing my Woohoo moment

Grandma

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

Congrats!

Original Poster

Oo i forgot to mention my BMI is now 30 instead of almost 36

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;6351178

Yay!!!!!!!!! Well done you, takeaway for tea tonight then, eh?

lol noo , ive just eaten gorgeous homemade Veg kebabs for lunch and dinner is cooking in my slow cooker ..home made thick stew :thumbsup:

Grandma;6351192

lol noo , ive just eaten gorgeous homemade Veg kebabs for lunch and … lol noo , ive just eaten gorgeous homemade Veg kebabs for lunch and dinner is cooking in my slow cooker ..home made thick stew :thumbsup:

Grandmas stew sounds good.

Sounds like Wii fit claims another victim. Well done.:thumbsup:

well pleased for you

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_88yWrJx6mfQ/SNHmJhu50cI/AAAAAAAAA4A/hEdyIqa2ybM/s400/wamuwhoohoo.JPG

well done Grandma!!

snowtiger;6351217

well done Grandma!!

+1 well done :thumbsup:

well done....

Original Poster

and the best of it is ..i now help at the classes which means i no longer have to pay to go ..saving me a whopping £17.95 a month , so i have to keep on track now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Best/cheapest music service56
    2. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?311
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?812
    4. I have a pretty old sky router and the power lead needs replacing, is it li…33

See more discussions