I've had the w580i less than one day - and already sound is only coming out of one ear.

Found 1st Jun 2008
I convinced myself it would be fine. But oh no. It's all gone boobs up. I thought the first problem would be the keys. Nuh uh. When i put the headphones in it only comes out of one ear. I have to jiggle the connector around and if i want sound out of both i have the hold it. I tried with other earphones. Same result. Unless i can find a cure it's going back to o2. Anyone else had the same experience?

I've had SE phones for 3 years and nothing has gone wrong until now. So upset

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
9 Comments

I love my w580i.

Original Poster

Its a very nice phone - but a fault less than 1 day in doesn't make SE look good.

emasu;2223277

Its a very nice phone - but a fault less than 1 day in doesn't make SE … Its a very nice phone - but a fault less than 1 day in doesn't make SE look good.

Not everything is sent out working Daniel. Broken items do get past checks.

You should know that.

emasu;2223277

Its a very nice phone - but a fault less than 1 day in doesn't make SE … Its a very nice phone - but a fault less than 1 day in doesn't make SE look good.

give it a few weeks at the buttons will break too, avoid

skusey;2223320

give it a few weeks at the buttons will break too, avoid

Only the first batch was affected if you care to read up:thumbsup:.

Return it for a replacement or refund (whatever you want) DON'T let them fob you off with a repair!

t0mm;2223374

Only the first batch was affected if you care to read up:thumbsup:.

sure, how do you know what 'batch' you are buying??

skusey;2223411

sure, how do you know what 'batch' you are buying??

Your box will tell you batch numbers. Ring SE and ask them for the batch effected:thumbsup:.

spend a lil more money and get the w910i.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. meaning of op79
    2. Sainsbury's tu11
    3. NVR upgrade Issue.22
    4. Mobile phone advice1014

See more discussions