Groups

I've Jailbreaked my iPod Touch, Now What??

Hi everyone, I think I've managed to jailbreak my touch with iLiberty, but how do I now get the apps etc and install them?
    Any advice/help much appreciated, thanks in advance.

8 Comments

whats jail break? :oops:

download some apps etc

Original Poster

strike;3575623

download some apps etc

Right...how do I install and where do I download please?:thumbsup:

magicbeans;3575614

whats jail break? :oops:

It now has no limitations/restrictions. Once done you can customise the phone and add extra things to it which normally you wouldn't be able to do :thumbsup:

The stupid thing is that it is now no longer under warranty, so if the breaks then....

King of Thieves;3575656

It now has no limitations/restrictions. Once done you can customise the … It now has no limitations/restrictions. Once done you can customise the phone and add extra things to it which normally you wouldn't be able to do :thumbsup:The stupid thing is that it is now no longer under warranty, so if the breaks then....

thanks buddy x

Do you mean jailbroken the iPod Touch or the Iphone?

Original Poster

homer_213;3575731

Do you mean jailbroken the iPod Touch or the Iphone?

The touch

Banned

Do you have a program called the isntaller on the ipod touch now? It should be there. Connect to the wifi, then go on that and you can download what you want.

Download mobileinstallation and if you find a site with cracked apps and games you can download them on your computer and install them through itunes.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767501
      2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7311388
      3. Tower Hill - Explosion reported.. (Phone charger??)44
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17886407

See more discussions