I've just become an aunty ;-) idea's for baby girl gifts....

24 replies
Found 15th Jul 2009
my sister has just given birth a beautiful baby girl she is 6lb idea's of gifts for my sister and her new beautiful baby girl.
Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. Baby
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Baby
24 Comments

Premium Bonds.

nappy cake you can make yourself, very easy dont pay over the top for ready made plus you can put whatever you like in it xxx

sweetbabycakes.co.uk/

but remember it is very easy to make them yourself xxx

If she was born today, go out and buy a newspaper for your neice to keep, will be interesting for her to look back in 20yrs+ and see what was happening on the day she was born.

ilovepink;5756668

nappy cake you can make yourself, very easy dont pay over the top for … nappy cake you can make yourself, very easy dont pay over the top for ready made plus you can put whatever you like in it xxx

+1

love these pink -:thumbsup:

http://www.storkbabygiftbaskets.com/DelxDiperCakePink.jpghttp://www.creativepartiesandgifts.com/shoppingcart/birdhouses/YellowDiaperCake.jpg

i know they look really good but its sooooo easy to make yourself some sell for around £70 used to make them for a bit of extra money

Next sale starts at 5am on Saturday, get in the queue and get some nice things from there lol.

congratulations to you all and whats her name?

Original Poster

Excellant thank you rep for everyone i love the newspaper idea and i think the nappy cake idea is great and its personal just got to find something special for my sister now

Original Poster

wow and i have a next sale slot for tomorrow my new niece is called lilie-mae,i really cant wait to met her.

fluffy-kittens88;5756839

wow and i have a next sale slot for tomorrow my new niece is called … wow and i have a next sale slot for tomorrow my new niece is called lilie-mae,i really cant wait to met her.

lovely name:thumbsup:

prezzie for sister - digi photo frame - no doubt you will be taking photos as well

AshleyRFC;5756811

Next sale starts at 5am on Saturday, get in the queue and get some nice … Next sale starts at 5am on Saturday, get in the queue and get some nice things from there lol.

+1

or a charm bracelet for baby you can add to each year, you could buy one for mum as well if you are feeling generous.

ilovepink;5756676

http://www.sweetbabycakes.co.uk/but remember it is very easy to make them … http://www.sweetbabycakes.co.uk/but remember it is very easy to make them yourself xxx

How lushious are they

If you buy clothes get them for next summer in 9-12 months. My DD was born in July and everyone bought 3-6 months. Summer clothes in December are no good and I got hardly anything back by the time I returned them as they could only give me the current sale price without a receipt.
Make a memory boox. Put in number 1 cd single, set of stamps for the month, a magazine (perhaps a soaps one, a selection of todays newspapers. I get someone to get all these when I have my babies...next one is due next week and MIL is on standby to get the papers!!

fluffy-kittens88;5756829

Excellant thank you rep for everyone i love the newspaper idea and i … Excellant thank you rep for everyone i love the newspaper idea and i think the nappy cake idea is great and its personal just got to find something special for my sister now

make a new mummy pamper cake instead of nappys use towels and add treats like chocs, bubble bath bath oils etc etc :thumbsup:

ilovepink;5756696

i know they look really good but its sooooo easy to make yourself some … i know they look really good but its sooooo easy to make yourself some sell for around £70 used to make them for a bit of extra money

ilovepink;5758277

make a new mummy pamper cake instead of nappys use towels and add treats … make a new mummy pamper cake instead of nappys use towels and add treats like chocs, bubble bath bath oils etc etc :thumbsup:

You have some great ideas...you should think about taking up making these again they sound great.

bellabonkers;5758404

You have some great ideas...you should think about taking up making these … You have some great ideas...you should think about taking up making these again they sound great.

excellent idea ebay em or bootsale or use this site even :thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;5758418

excellent idea ebay em or bootsale or use this site even :thumbsup:

yeah but it is time consuming and i dont have the room here to run a business
need a bit of money to start up again and at the mo no spare cash all going on the holiday lol

plus wont be able to sell on here as i wll be seen as a trader

bellabonkers;5758404

You have some great ideas...you should think about taking up making these … You have some great ideas...you should think about taking up making these again they sound great.

used to lol they are very pretty when you see them for real

ilovepink;5758476

used to lol they are very pretty when you see them for real

they look gorgeous.

ilovepink;5758464

yeah but it is time consuming and i dont have the room here to run a … yeah but it is time consuming and i dont have the room here to run a business :(need a bit of money to start up again and at the mo no spare cash all going on the holiday lolplus wont be able to sell on here as i wll be seen as a trader

oh oops :?

Congratulations! Whenever someone I know has a baby I always buy them a Bug in a rug amazon.co.uk/Whi…-49 I LOVE these rugs, they're priceless! They're so practical and SO cute! They're designed for use in strollers, car seats, baby slings Etc. They're fab because you can wrap and unwrap as need be.. Great if bub falls asleep and you need to uncover them when you go inside (shopping centre, home) to stop them over-heating. Amazon have a great range of colours and sizes - just search Bug in a rug. I couldn't live without mine now. I am also ALWAYS stopped in the street to ask where I got it from!

Enjoy your new baby niece

Oooh, and you could also get her name in lovely wooden letters - today is the last day you can get them at this price - £1 each + 10% off + free delivery - a steal! I have them and they're gorgeous! hotukdeals.com/ite…s-b Ah ******, I've just looked and they only have the boys ones at £1 now...sorry. For anyone reading this who does have a boy though - they are FANTASTIC!

My sister in law got my daughter a bag of blessings on ebay...*********.co.uk/BAG…A50

i think its a lovely idea.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?89
    2. word association Game74244939
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522901
    4. Add one, leave one game54415485

See more discussions