Groups

Ive just been on track day

To cadwell park :-D

Was really nice, got 1 passenger ride in a 1.8 vvc metro - was pretty ace.

Was all going well, and was going to passenger in another car until someone got hurt and the day ended there :-(

Still, was a nice day, then went on to the pub with the metro guys, all bcos of HUKD ive made some new friends, cos i had a problem with my car and someone redirected me there

19 Comments

So where exactly is Cadwell Park??..is it some sort of circuit where you can hurl your motor at excessive speed??

Was thinking whatever happened to grdesign?..are you still in touch??..last I heard was that his Dad had been taken ill ..not heard anything since.

also did you see MBeeching's marriage proposal???

Original Poster

currychops

So where exactly is Cadwell Park??..is it some sort of circuit where you … So where exactly is Cadwell Park??..is it some sort of circuit where you can hurl your motor at excessive speed??Was thinking whatever happened to grdesign?..are you still in touch??..last I heard was that his Dad had been taken ill ..not heard anything since.also did you see MBeeching's marriage proposal???

Cadwell park is past wragby, on the way to mablethorpe way.
    And yes, its a circut, and yes they hurl themselves around lol, i didnt, i was just the passenger with a very scared look on my face!

Am not longer in touch with grdesign, but i know his dad is ok.

MBeechings proposed? To who?

Banned

MBeeching

Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the … Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the forum before...Joshanna... Will you marry me?:w00t:

To you silly.

I'd say yes, but he ain't asking me. He probably earns a load of cash.

Yep to you Joshanna....so what's your answer???

Banned

These suspenders are killing me.

Original Poster

currychops

Yep to you Joshanna....so what's your answer???

I say yes :-D

Original Poster

Originally Posted by MBeeching
    Where is the 'drunk' forum? I definitely saw a 'drunk' section of the forum before...
    Joshanna... Will you marry me?

Bless, ive never seen that before :-D

As above :-D

Well there you are MBeeching....so who are you inviting to the wedding????

and don't close any more railway lines or we'll not be able to get there!!

Banned

Can I take my suspenders off now? I got some really funny looks in KFC tonight.

Original Poster

Looks like its all over
    I alerted MBeeching about this thread, and he ignored my pm, that has to be one of the shortest engagments in history!

Joshanna

Cadwell park is past wragby, on the way to mablethorpe way.And yes, its a … Cadwell park is past wragby, on the way to mablethorpe way.And yes, its a circut, and yes they hurl themselves around lol, i didnt, i was just the passenger with a very scared look on my face!

Cadwell Park:thumbsup: Between Horncastle and Louth.

Mablethorpe is my home town:whistling:

Which pub did you go to? There used to be a nice pub in the village just before Cadwell.

Original Poster

jonthevillayboy

Cadwell Park:thumbsup: Between Horncastle and Louth.Mablethorpe is my … Cadwell Park:thumbsup: Between Horncastle and Louth.Mablethorpe is my home town:whistling:Which pub did you go to? There used to be a nice pub in the village just before Cadwell.

We actually went to The Pride Of Lincoln
    Since i had to head back this way, and the other guys just followed

I go to mabo quite alot to take the little one on days out :-D

Joshanna

We actually went to The Pride Of Lincoln Since i had to head back this … We actually went to The Pride Of Lincoln Since i had to head back this way, and the other guys just followed I go to mabo quite alot to take the little one on days out :-D

Ah I see are you from Lincoln then? I have the pleasure of travelling to Lincoln everyday!:-(

The Pride is a nice pub, usually does good grub as well:thumbsup:

Original Poster

jonthevillayboy

Ah I see are you from Lincoln then? I have the pleasure of travelling to … Ah I see are you from Lincoln then? I have the pleasure of travelling to Lincoln everyday!:-( The Pride is a nice pub, usually does good grub as well:thumbsup:

I do live in Lincoln yes :-D
    Yeah its a lovely pub :-D
    I dont envy you doing the travelling here, after the track day we hit the bypass at like 4.45 - big mistake, think it took us about 45 minutes to get down it :?
    That was joyful, specially when i had about 5 cars, then a people carrier towing a metro on following me!

Joshanna

Looks like its all over :pI alerted MBeeching about this thread, and he … Looks like its all over :pI alerted MBeeching about this thread, and he ignored my pm, that has to be one of the shortest engagments in history!

MBeeching is a spoilsport....guess it was the drink talking!! LOL

Joshanna

Looks like its all over :pI alerted MBeeching about this thread, and he … Looks like its all over :pI alerted MBeeching about this thread, and he ignored my pm, that has to be one of the shortest engagments in history!

I just didn't expect a 'yes' (I'm secretly very shy)

Edit: My gosh! How do I find myself HUKDing at such a ridiculous hour?

Edit 2: Thank god I work in the design and print industry. 35555 wedding invitations has to be a Guiness World Record:p

Edit 3: If it's going to be a white wedding can we march out to the sound of 'In Time' off the soundtrack to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?

Edit 4: There is no edit 4! Go to sleep!

Original Poster

MBeeching

I just didn't expect a 'yes' (I'm secretly very shy)Edit: My gosh! How … I just didn't expect a 'yes' (I'm secretly very shy)Edit: My gosh! How do I find myself HUKDing at such a ridiculous hour?Edit 2: Thank god I work in the design and print industry. 35555 wedding invitations has to be a Guiness World Record:pEdit 3: If it's going to be a white wedding can we march out to the sound of 'In Time' off the soundtrack to Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure?Edit 4: There is no edit 4! Go to sleep!

:-D Looks like its all on again guys

Banned

Can I be a bridesmaid?

can I be ..well pissed at the wedding...that'll do me....and no I don't want to get off with the bridesmaid.LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2341
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415514092
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764474
      4. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1629

See more discussions