Ive just dropped my little boy at nursery for his first day :'(

Hi all,
Just wanted to create a thread for all of us whos little ones have started nursery or school today.
Ive just dropped mine off and im feeling a little sad and his brother is wondering where he is and the house is a lot quieter.
He was really good, the nursery teacher took him and i just went so he wouldnt create, but i know he will be fine lol.
He looked so handsome in his school uniform it brought a tear to my eye :'(
Hope everyones little ones have a great day and good luck

27 Comments

Banned

That wasn't a good start then was it?

awww i know my youngest is going to be sooooo lost when his 2 brothers go back
he'll be fine just a bit tired when he comes home later xxx

awww my little man doesn't go back till next week, he's nearly 4 xx

You were very brave today mummy xxx

Is it back to school today?

Angelstar;6183682

awww i know my youngest is going to be sooooo lost when his 2 brothers go … awww i know my youngest is going to be sooooo lost when his 2 brothers go backhe'll be fine just a bit tired when he comes home later xxx

hello my partner in crime lol xxx

Adam2050;6183691

Is it back to school today?

In some places, for us its not till next week xx

ClarityofMind;6183699

In some places, for us its not till next week xx

Ahh good stuff.:thumbsup:

ClarityofMind;6183696

hello my partner in crime lol xxx

good morning hun xxx

Adam2050;6183707

Ahh good stuff.:thumbsup:

you got kids yet Adam or you just concerned about the traffic? lol

Angelstar;6183722

good morning hun xxx

hi sweetie, how was your evening? xx

scottish schools went back nearly 2 weeks ago now so all mine are away except the 2 yr old who is currently on her 7th episode of timmy time this morning!

Mine went back today as well. Because we have moved along the playground now - I didn't get to see all the reception kids.

It's a very special time.

My boy ran up the school path today he couldn't wait to see his friends.

ClarityofMind;6183725

hi sweetie, how was your evening? xx

i didn't get to post much as i was sidetracked by my sister on msn

Aww he will have a great day I am sure.
My daughter doesnt go back until 17th, she starts reception so think they are slowly having a few in a day at a time. Dreading it as last year she was only at nursery 2.5 hours, I must admit I am secretly looking forward to the peace

ClarityofMind;6183723

you got kids yet Adam or you just concerned about the traffic? lol

With all due respect that is none of your....

I'm joking.

No just means the streets will be quieter.

Aww he will be fine and full of stories when he gets home. Can't wait for mine to go back - Year 1 and Year 5

Adam2050;6183969

With all due respect that is none of your.... :pI'm joking.No just means … With all due respect that is none of your.... :pI'm joking.No just means the streets will be quieter.

:giggle:

figured so x

ClarityofMind;6184063

:giggle:figured so x

Not yet anyway.

Awww.... bless. I remember what that was like :friends:

Original Poster

well the school havent called me yet to say hes inconsolable so he must be fine lol
heres me worrying, i bet hes having a whale of a time :lol:

My lad started grammar school today (he's 11) - saw him off at the bus today in all of his new uniform. That's the last time we see it that clean I guess.
I can imagine the conversation tonight:
"How was your first day?"
"Alright"
"What did you do?"
"Not much. Can I go on the Xbox?"

*roosterpots*;6184276

well the school havent called me yet to say hes inconsolable so he must … well the school havent called me yet to say hes inconsolable so he must be fine lolheres me worrying, i bet hes having a whale of a time :lol:

exactly !

*roosterpots*;6184276

well the school havent called me yet to say hes inconsolable so he must … well the school havent called me yet to say hes inconsolable so he must be fine lolheres me worrying, i bet hes having a whale of a time :lol:

he will be loving it hun xxx

Evil_monkey;6184281

My lad started grammar school today (he's 11) - saw him off at the bus … My lad started grammar school today (he's 11) - saw him off at the bus today in all of his new uniform. That's the last time we see it that clean I guess.I can imagine the conversation tonight:"How was your first day?""Alright""What did you do?""Not much. Can I go on the Xbox?"

lmao!

sounds about right xx

Original Poster

Evil_monkey;6184281

My lad started grammar school today (he's 11) - saw him off at the bus … My lad started grammar school today (he's 11) - saw him off at the bus today in all of his new uniform. That's the last time we see it that clean I guess.I can imagine the conversation tonight:"How was your first day?""Alright""What did you do?""Not much. Can I go on the Xbox?"

:giggle:

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6184342

he will be loving it hun xxx

thats what i keep telling myself
he finishes at 11.30 so just about half an hour before i have to leave to collect him

dont worry after youve took 7 kids for 1st days at school, it gets no easier lol.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. How dangerous is Donald trump?1228
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846128
    4. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861844

See more discussions