Groups

I've just found Wells Banana Bread Beer!

Caught my eye in Adsa's earlier. Bought two bottles and now I'm wishing I bought more! This stuff is lush. 5.2 % too. Sweet little kick!
    Highly recommended!!

7 Comments

Original Poster

http://www.deadpan110.com/wp-content/gallery/reviews/banana-bread-beer.jpg

i lke banana bread but the fact you used lush to decribe it means it doesnt taste like a beer so will give it a miss

Original Poster

The fact I'm watching Gavin & Stacey at the moment doesn't help. Lush must be a welsh thing. Seriously, I'm not a beer man but this is top stuff!

Shakey Mic;8615897

The fact I'm watching Gavin & Stacey at the moment doesn't help. Lush … The fact I'm watching Gavin & Stacey at the moment doesn't help. Lush must be a welsh thing. Seriously, I'm not a beer man but this is top stuff!

ill give it a try next time then thought you were a girl when u used lush so woulda gave it a miss just hope it isnt lke pear or strawberry cider taking a drink and making it a girls drink

Im sat here drinking one now. I picked up load of random ones a few weeks back. there was one that was 9%That went down well. Am getting into the ale. Not as much gass as larger. Cheers!

Original Poster

I'm the same. Mainly a lager man. Cobra, Coors Light, Carlsberg Extra. Never been a ale drinker. Bought two of these banana ones today and I'm well impressed. It's not sweet like some of these fruity cider, it's just got a really nice sweet kick to it. 5.2 % aint bad either.

Shakey Mic;8616132

I'm the same. Mainly a lager man. Cobra, Coors Light, Carlsberg Extra. … I'm the same. Mainly a lager man. Cobra, Coors Light, Carlsberg Extra. Never been a ale drinker. Bought two of these banana ones today and I'm well impressed. It's not sweet like some of these fruity cider, it's just got a really nice sweet kick to it. 5.2 % aint bad either.

I pick up one off each of the ales when they are on offer. I find that one is enough rather than drinking several beers. I used to think only old people drink ale, not anymore though!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What would be HELL to you?2637
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767347
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927370
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347

See more discussions