I've just got my post, anybody got anything nice?

Banned 37 replies
Found 30th May 2008
I'll let you know when I open it, it looks interesting!

37 Comments

Not got my post yet!! lol...will be about 3hrs prob before it comes!

mine comes around 12ish lol

Original Poster Banned

SteJosh;2206125

mine comes around 12ish lol

My gran's does too, don't they do any work in Chorley until lunchtime?

Original Poster Banned

I've got Morrisey's greatest hits, whoarrrrrrr!

He need his eyebrows shaping though, I think I have won it in a radio station competition:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Mine hasnt come yet, but im sure i can guess what it will be bills

QUOTE=charltom;2206159]Mine hasnt come yet, but im sure i can guess what it will be bills[/QUOTE]

:-(

Original Poster Banned

I've also got 2 wildsquare folders for my summer activities with my little neighbour:thumbsup:

Go to [url]www.rspb.org.uk/wildsquare.co.uk[/url] if you are interested:thumbsup:

Ive got a statement from Marshall Ward telling me the mattresses are charged and coming in June, very annoying as I looked online yesterday and theyve cancelled them, bit like rubbing salt in the wound sending the statement today !!

Original Poster Banned

wendyak;2206228

Ive got a statement from Marshall Ward telling me the mattresses are … Ive got a statement from Marshall Ward telling me the mattresses are charged and coming in June, very annoying as I looked online yesterday and theyve cancelled them, bit like rubbing salt in the wound sending the statement today !!

barstools:x

Mine hasn't come yet either but t usually here by now - I bet I'm not gonna get any today - I hate that!!

Original Poster Banned

I've also got, an oli catalogue, love their stuff.

A letter from Reader's Digest telling me to wait for a large orange envelope:?

The Morrissey album has to be the best thing, it is brill:thumbsup:

ooh ooh ooh - it just come!! I'll take a look and let you know!

I can tell you what I got yesterday, credit card statements - dvd from play (enemy at the gates) 3 x united vs chelsea offical champions league final programmes, and my p60

DLM;2206132

My gran's does too, don't they do any work in Chorley until lunchtime?

Think its just the posties tbh

DLM;2206259

A letter from Reader's Digest telling me to wait for a large orange … A letter from Reader's Digest telling me to wait for a large orange envelope:?

Ooh, what a coincidence, I got a big orangy/yellow envelope from Readers Digest, saying I've won £250,000! lucky me

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2206360

Ooh, what a coincidence, I got a big orangy/yellow envelope from Readers … Ooh, what a coincidence, I got a big orangy/yellow envelope from Readers Digest, saying I've won £250,000! lucky me

What a load of tripe:x

Do none of u people work then, if u are at home and able to wait for the post? Just curious

MANJ_007;2206411

Do none of u people work then, if u are at home and able to wait for the … Do none of u people work then, if u are at home and able to wait for the post? Just curious

im a stay at home daddy atm:P hes 2 and a pain :P

MANJ_007;2206411

Do none of u people work then, if u are at home and able to wait for the … Do none of u people work then, if u are at home and able to wait for the post? Just curious

Cheeky so 'n' so. I work. I have two small (beautiful) children to look after. Very hard work indeed!! lol

And btw, if you're at work what r doing on 'ere? Get back to work! lol x

Original Poster Banned

MANJ_007;2206411

Work? What is that?

Original Poster Banned

SteJosh;2206424

im a stay at home daddy atm:P hes 2 and a pain :P

Aw, you love him really.

He's an excuse to come on here:)

Original Poster Banned

hannah19790;2206447

Agreed, get back to work and pay some tax so that layabouts like me, can get some money!

Not really, I don't get a penny from the government.

I hate the government more than my neighbour's, that is some hate:x

DLM;2206464

Aw, you love him really.He's an excuse to come on here:)

yeah i guess lol.

hannah19790;2206447

urrrrrmmmmmm....... :oops:

I'm on hols today, going to Spain tomorrow, not looking forward to it, gonna be roughing it and weather is cr*p!!

DLM;2206473

Agreed, get back to work and pay some tax so that layabouts like me, can … Agreed, get back to work and pay some tax so that layabouts like me, can get some money!Not really, I don't get a penny from the government.I hate the government more than my neighbour's, that is some hate:x

Yup, working hard for you, can i pay half ur council tax please??? LOL :w00t:

Original Poster Banned

MANJ_007;2206638

Yup, working hard for you, can i pay half ur council tax please??? LOL … Yup, working hard for you, can i pay half ur council tax please??? LOL :w00t:

You are welcome to it, full whack because my man has a good job:)

Just got my Danger Mouse collection through which was on here a few days ago...

hmv.com/hmv…914 (+Quidco of course :-D)

Original Poster Banned

Squizz;2206987

Just got my Danger Mouse collection through which was on here a few days … Just got my Danger Mouse collection through which was on here a few days ago...http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;-1;-1;-1&sku=542914 (+Quidco of course :-D)

Great, I must get this:thumbsup:

I've been contemplating getting it too....... as with thundercats.

already got trap door, it scares the hell out of my daughter, but I love the theme tune.

Bought a whole load of "retro" cartoons for my gf's birthday, its so much fun just watching seeing if you can remember any of the episodes from when I was younger.

I was mortified when she hadn't watched Bertha though. Although i forgot how catchy the Family Ness theme tune was!

nowt interesting.

I have just received a whole heep of junk mail .... everything has gone straight in the bin except a letter for OH & 20p money off coupon ! :roll:

My post has finally arived, 3 letters for the previous owner and one for me bank statement. BORING

Original Poster Banned

I'm loving my Morrisey album, I'm in heaven:thumbsup:

I received my holiday tickets. :-D:-D
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18216628
    2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread427414633
    3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247565
    4. Monzo - weighing up how to pass on foreign ATM fees1426

See more discussions