Groups

I've just had a bag of roast chicken crisps but need something else to fill me up.

Can anyone offer any suggestions? I did think about having a Hob Nob biscuit but the taste of the crisps is still lingering and I'm not sure the two tastes will go together. Am I being too fussy? Shall I go for it anyway?

12 Comments

another packet hehe

you could clean your teeth. this may stop you eating - if that's what you want.

good advice but i don't do it! lol

Have you got another bag of roast chicken crisps ? if so have them in a sandwich .. yummy.

Original Poster

snowtiger;3187628

Have you got another bag of roast chicken crisps ? if so have them in a … Have you got another bag of roast chicken crisps ? if so have them in a sandwich .. yummy.

Skafairy;3187585

another packet hehe

Another bag does sound quite tempting. I've got one of the muttipacks of crisps so I could give it a go. It's years since I had a crisp sandwich. I agree, they are yummy.

Fried Egg On Toast Xd Xd Xd Xd Yum Yum Yum

I have just had Mcain oven chips and butties. Slightly less fattening so i don't feel so guilty

Original Poster

Has anyone tried those TUC sandwich biscuits? I love them. They might go well with crisps but it's probably not worth a trip down to Tesco's just to get a packet?

try the hob nobs!!! i bet they go really well

Fireball XL-5;3187710

Has anyone tried those TUC sandwich biscuits? I love them. They might go … Has anyone tried those TUC sandwich biscuits? I love them. They might go well with crisps but it's probably not worth a trip down to Tesco's just to get a packet?

Grrr stop talking about yummy food.Your making me hungry and i have no decent food in house lol

..................... have both :oops:

Skafairy;3187759

Grrr stop talking about yummy food.Your making me hungry and i have no … Grrr stop talking about yummy food.Your making me hungry and i have no decent food in house lol

order a takeaway:thumbsup: thats what im doing. cant decide what to have thou:?

Original Poster

markhodges1975;3187751

try the hob nobs!!! i bet they go really well

The chocolate covered ones or just the plain ones?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do these 2 men have in common35
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846159
      3. Ebid over Ebay67
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764193

See more discussions