I've just had a parcel delivered...

Found 23rd Jan
I've just received a parcel, I wasn't expecting one, I had no idea what was in it. Most intriguing!
I opened it and, joy of joys, there was a head torch in it. I can only assume I ordered it via a deal here on hukd, but I can't be sure. I don't need another one - I have one already. Why I would order another I don't know.
Must be the HUKD curse.
Community Updates
Misc
12 Comments
Or maybe you have someone else's!!!!!
Maybe they sent you another one by mistake
Maybe you are going senile.
if only you had some way to illuminate the situation
was it a flamedeer win?
Are you a gynecologist?
When something similar happened to me it was because my Amazon account had been hacked.
Change you password now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
landros11 h, 54 m ago

When something similar happened to me it was because my Amazon account had …When something similar happened to me it was because my Amazon account had been hacked.Change you password now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the warning. I have done!
Do a competition to give away the item.
landros113 h, 58 m ago

When something similar happened to me it was because my Amazon account had …When something similar happened to me it was because my Amazon account had been hacked.Change you password now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what I thought when I received a random cable a few months ago. Checked through all of my card statements, through my email accounts, and then my Amazon account, and eventually found that the random cable was the result of an Amazon seller sending me the wrong product. Apparently, the seller was doing this to everyone who'd ordered from them, possibly as a bait & switch scam. I spoke with Amazon about it, and they refused to send the correct product, refused to send an alternative of equal spec, refused to compensate me for the time of mine they wasted or the panic they caused, and although I did fight a refund out of them, they told me that if I didn't return the unrequested product within a few weeks (over christmas...), I'd be getting charged in full for it.

It really soured my view of Amazon customer services.
I got sent a pack of black head remover masks...........got a bill 2 weeks later for £79:99 (from Germany) ...Never ordered them!! Keep getting warning letters.
If if I send them back I have to pay shipping.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions