Groups

I've just pole vaulted 6.15 meters (WR)

So I was watching Villa tonight with my mates, and have a few beers as im relaxing this week, but I felt guilty, So this evening after the game I felt really energetic so I thought I'd pop out into he garden for a jump..

My mate dared me because he knew I was good jumper.. So I found a tape measure in my shed and off I went..

OMG.. I did 6.15 meters,this is higher than the world record...

124 Comments

Original Poster

The place were I jumped has plenty of CCTV everywhere as I live in a well dodgy place.. I'll knock on my neighbours doors and ask them nicely if they can give me the tape,so I can put it on you tube or maybe even be called up for the next olympics...?

I was taking fosters and black before I jumped... Is this legal in pole vaulting? because that may be why I jumped so high..

Also is pole vaulting allowed without the pole?

Serious

Please explain how you pole volted without a pole. Intriguing.

edna_clouds;2846243

The place were I jumped has plenty of CCTV everywhere as I live in a well … The place were I jumped has plenty of CCTV everywhere as I live in a well dodgy place.. I'll knock on my neighbours doors and ask them nicely if they can give me the tape,so I can put it on you tube or maybe even be called up for the next olympics...?I was taking fosters and black before I jumped... Is this legal in pole vaulting? because that may be why I jumped so high..Also is pole vaulting allowed without the pole?Serious

:lol: edna!! how many sherbets have you had tonight? amazing that you can do this with your bad back

Tut anybody can jump that high after drinking lager and black! Its the additives in the black which do it. I can also give my Mrs some donnydude lovin for 1 whole minute after drinking the stuff! (5 minutes if I keep my socks on)

:giggle:

gotta love the amount of **** takin on this site lol

Without a pole it's the high jump, but you seem to have broken health and safety requirements, so I doubt that your record leap will be ratified.

Unfunny parody threads = Shelf life of 30-40 minutes

Banned

i thought that BG had posted this when i 1st read the title lol

Supermod

This is the funniest thread I have seen tonight...

thesaint;2846266

There is a remote possibility that this one might be funny. I myself have added a humorous reply.:-D

Congratulations OP, roll on 2012 eh?

donnydude;2846259

Tut anybody can jump that high after drinking lager and black! Its the … Tut anybody can jump that high after drinking lager and black! Its the additives in the black which do it. I can also give my Mrs some donnydude lovin for 1 whole minute after drinking the stuff! (5 minutes if I keep my socks on)

:lol: a whole minute!! :whistling::p

thesaint;2846266

members without a sense of humour = boring

lmao :-D

onlyme23;2846262

:giggle:gotta love the amount of **** takin on this site lol

Brilliant tonight!:-D

chesso;2846281

There is a remote possibility that this one might be funny. I myself have … There is a remote possibility that this one might be funny. I myself have added a humorous reply.:-D

your post made me laugh :lol:

Banned

thesaint;2846266

This is a serious thread. If you have nothing to add, please don't post. :thumbsup:

guv;2846292

This is a serious thread. If you have nothing to add, please don't post. … This is a serious thread. If you have nothing to add, please don't post. :thumbsup:

is that classed as thread spoiling then guv?

Please someone explain the parody to the uninformed

The last couple of hours on here!

Banned

something to do with sprinting i think lol

Snailman;2846294

Please someone explain the parody to the uninformed

there was a similar post by a certain um wellknown member on here a few days ago...

Banned

onlyme23;2846301

there was a similar post by a certain um wellknown member on here a few … there was a similar post by a certain um wellknown member on here a few days ago...

as posted above ^^^^

salder21;2846308

as posted above ^^^^

lol didnt think it necessary figured it was obvious who would create such stupid threads

onlyme23;2846301

there was a similar post by a certain um wellknown member on here a few … there was a similar post by a certain um wellknown member on here a few days ago...

salder21;2846306

]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/216952/just-did-100m-sprint-in-9-70-second/

Thanks rep added :thumbsup:

Is Mr/ Mrs gulluble around tonight?

spobby;2846325

Is Mr/ Mrs gulluble around tonight?

who?

some people's noses in this place are browner than pinnochios after it went up Gepetto's jacksie :whistling:

I too, checked the author of the thread, and went outside to beat it, i managed to get over the house!

chesso;2846281

There is a remote possibility that this one might be funny. I myself have … There is a remote possibility that this one might be funny. I myself have added a humorous reply.:-D

Your post was funny, but I don't think the thread has any legs to be honest.

Wow, we have two WR holders on here!

thesaint;2846335

Your post was funny, but I don't think the thread has any legs to be … Your post was funny, but I don't think the thread has any legs to be honest.

She obviously has to get the WR!

peodude;2846333

some people's noses in this place are browner than pinnochios after it … some people's noses in this place are browner than pinnochios after it went up Gepetto's jacksie :whistling:I too, checked the author of the thread, and went outside to beat it, i managed to get over the house!

congratulations!! ;-):p

3girls1boy;2846344

She obviously has to get the WR!

edna is a man :whistling:

Banned

well i think the thread is about to make the 2nd page now

Thank you CL:thumbsup:

Edna - exactly what was the black in the

I was taking fosters and black

? Knowing that you are Welsh like me, I'm a bit worried that you might have just put some coal into a glass of lager.

cheerleader;2846353

edna is a man :whistling:

Ohhhhh:oops:

http://pixdaus.com/pics/1206698519Mb5lAhW.jpg

Original Poster

peodude;2846333

some people's noses in this place are browner than pinnochios after it … some people's noses in this place are browner than pinnochios after it went up Gepetto's jacksie :whistling:I too, checked the author of the thread, and went outside to beat it, i managed to get over the house!

I've got to hand the title to you then peodude... I've just been outside with another fosters and black on board and I couldn't beat it...

I think I must of got lucky and very wet when Ianded in the fish pool...

Banned

chesso;2846358

Thank you CL:thumbsup:Edna - exactly what was the black in the ? … Thank you CL:thumbsup:Edna - exactly what was the black in the ? Knowing that you are Welsh like me, I'm a bit worried that you might have just put some coal into a glass of lager.

im guessing guinness
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What is there free to do in your town?24
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …278965
      3. Entitled to overtime to be included in your holiday pay1020
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1534

See more discussions