Groups

ive just put flour in the hand hoover...

...and im going to leave a mess for when dad gets home, he loves to find any excuse to use the 'dustbuster' hehehehe

13 Comments

film it! on your mobile!

Original Poster

he would know i was up to something if i did that

Has he ever asked you to find somewhere else to live?

Maybe not very politly?

Naughty Step for you later then!!

PMSL Love the comment above about putting on your mobile!

VERY funny!!!

xxx

It's been done - let us know if it goes anything like this:

youtube.com/wat…fO4

just pretend your txting or something...at least take picx!

Yea great! who's going to clean up?

Xb0xGuru;5025055

It's been done - let us know if it goes anything like … It's been done - let us know if it goes anything like this:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsE4qEfEfO4

lol...although something tells me you would realise someone watching you dry your hair...plus, i dont know anyone who dries their hair in the bathroom :?

Original Poster

i havent put loads in, im not that evil, but just enough to give him a shock. and he can clean it up seeing as hes got the hoover out lol

Original Poster

radiocde;5025022

Has he ever asked you to find somewhere else to live?Maybe not very … Has he ever asked you to find somewhere else to live?Maybe not very politly?

i left home when i was 17 and went back when i was 19. he would love me to leave but think hes faced up to the fact hes stuck with me for a long time yet lol

you been watching jackass?

Original Poster

ettam123;5025761

you been watching jackass?

no do they do it on there? ages ago someone mentioned putting it in car vents so i just adapted it lol

How did it go?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876391
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767413
      3. [Xbox] 6 Months Xbox Live For £14.99 (When Purchasing Selected Games At Ama…36
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?45

See more discussions