Expired

Ive just won a Flamedeer iTunes voucher. I dont have an iTunes account or anything "i" related. Can I sell or gift the code to someone?

Found 18th Dec 2014
As the title states. I've just won an iTunes voucher by catching a Flamedeer. Is it OK to sell or gift it to someone that may have use for it?

18 Comments

You may gift it however I'm not sure about selling on here as I believe it needs to be tangible.

Of course, you may sell elsewhere though.

Is it going spare? :Fancy a swap for a £2 Starbucks voucher?

I can put it to good use.

Edited by: "joshp" 18th Dec 2014

yes

yes gift it to me

Aadilp789

yes gift it to me

I asked first

Although I'm guessing they want to sell!

I'm not sure if HUKD would frown upon this. I however do have an iTunes account
Can I also ask, how do FlameDeer apear? Are they very noticable?

joshp

I asked first :pAlthough I'm guessing they want to sell!

ok calm down Josh, lets not argue over who asked first.
I will leave it down to the OP to decide

Aadilp789

ok calm down Josh, lets not argue over who asked first.I will leave it … ok calm down Josh, lets not argue over who asked first.I will leave it down to the OP to decide

Lol you know I'm joking right? Hence the silly face

joshp

Lol you know I'm joking right? Hence the silly face

oh yes you joker. you like to keep editing posts right?

mario_boi

Can I also ask, how do FlameDeer apear? Are they very noticable?

Yes, the main screen greys out and a reddish box shows in bottom right that you have to click within a certain time. Its about 2 /3 inches tall (depending on screen size ;-) ) so easy to spot!

Original Poster

Lol. Thanks for the offers guys but I was talking about gifting it to someone I know....

stuarthanley

Lol. Thanks for the offers guys but I was talking about gifting it to … Lol. Thanks for the offers guys but I was talking about gifting it to someone I know....

Lol, its fine. Yeah, you just need to give them the code so they can redeem

The vultures circle yet again.

aing69

Yes, the main screen greys out and a reddish box shows in bottom right … Yes, the main screen greys out and a reddish box shows in bottom right that you have to click within a certain time. Its about 2 /3 inches tall (depending on screen size ;-) ) so easy to spot!

Ah ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me

mario_boi

Ah ok. Thank you for clearing that up for me

Just got a £2 Starbucks voucher, but forgot to take a screen shot in my excitement!!

aing69

Just got a £2 Starbucks voucher, but forgot to take a screen shot in my … Just got a £2 Starbucks voucher, but forgot to take a screen shot in my excitement!!

it's ok we believe you X)

geordiegill1

it's ok we believe you X)

stuarthanley

Lol. Thanks for the offers guys but I was talking about gifting it to … Lol. Thanks for the offers guys but I was talking about gifting it to someone I know....

Were they pleased?

Original Poster

Ive still got it somewhere lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4490
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769387
    3. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983233
    4. Smacking children is to be banned in Scotland3282

See more discussions