Found 25th Apr 2008
woohoho after so much bad luck with the comps this year
i have ust won £1000 with pepsi

go crack open them cans

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
31 Comments

Well done you - I'm not jealous at all!!

Original Poster

Congratulations, you've just scored a grand. Awesome. We'll be in touch shortly with details of how to get your mitts on the cash.

Wanna gloat to your mates? Tell 'em about your win and give 'em a chance to win too!

Cheers!

congrats - make sure its spent on here

So where's my chance to win then???

Congrats man, you are now my best friend ;-)

Congrats. Have fun spending it. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

i want the pepsi elite !!!

Original Poster

HU5TLER;1963462

i want the pepsi elite !!!

i'm gonna buy 4:whistling::whistling::whistling:

lol erm gimme one for free please?

Well done Jason!

I been doing this since it started , as i love pepsi max aint won nothing though

I keep getting :Sorry, your lucky stars aren't shining today. Never mind, there's loads more chances - get yourself another Pepsi Max and you could be in there.

Want more? There's an Xbox 360 Elite up for grabs every day for 60 days at ]pepsi.co.uk/kicks. Chance yourself against Beckham, Lampard, Fabregas, Messi, Henri or Ronaldinho and you could be onto a winner

Get more kicks, tell all your mates and get them to enter too.

Game on

congrats on the win

[SIZE=5][COLOR=seagreen]Well done[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5][COLOR=seagreen]JASONRATS Congrats on your win .... HAVE FUN ![/COLOR][/SIZE]

:-DCongrats - lucky you!:-D:-D:-D

Woohoo! Let us know how you spend it.

Well done Jason!

Is there a no purchase necessary thing were i only spend the money on the text and get a free code?

odriscoll;1964048

Is there a no purchase necessary thing were i only spend the money on the … Is there a no purchase necessary thing were i only spend the money on the text and get a free code?

:idea: $$$$$$ The man's already dreamin' of spendin' money for the States $$$$$$

Liddle ol' me;1964063

:idea: $$$$$$ The man's already dreamin' of spendin' money for the … :idea: $$$$$$ The man's already dreamin' of spendin' money for the States $$$$$$

LOL.

Congratulations on winning a grand

wow, congratz

My mate won the other day.

Original Poster

odriscoll;1964048

Is there a no purchase necessary thing were i only spend the money on the … Is there a no purchase necessary thing were i only spend the money on the text and get a free code?

no unfortunately not

wow!!! well done u!

No purchase necessary (excluding Republic of Ireland): To enter with the … No purchase necessary (excluding Republic of Ireland): To enter with the same chance of winning, send a stamped postcard with your name and mobile phone number to Pepsi MAX Kicks, PO Box 1000, Warrington, WA4 6YB . You will be entered into the next draw from when your entry is processed and entered into our draw engine. A confirmation text message will be sent to let you know which 90 minute draw you are in. Alternatively ask in participating outlets stocking dispensed Pepsi or 300ml packs for a promotional scratchcard with entry code.

congrats

Congratulations! (I got £351 of credit card charges back today!)

Banned

well done you, what address are you accpeting beggin letters at:oops:

Wow,congrats.
I guess this just on Pepsi Max cans then,I only buy regular and do cut back at times,for like a mth have none
and then go back on it,slap wrists.
So what you gonna spend your £1K on?

woooow, excellent news, well done. :thumbsup:

Well done pal! :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Mobile phone advice22
    2. Anyone know of any budget laptops which charge through USB-C?55
    3. Netflix Family - Anyone got any places going?23
    4. dakine backpacks22