EXPIRED

I've killed my avatar!

I used to have a nice little Christmas tree avatar. I tried to swap it for one with lights on, for the festive season, and now I just have a blank space. What do I need to do? :cry:

23 Comments

I think I've fixed it, sorry Christmasshopper! Try it again now and let me know if it doesn't work...

Original Poster

Sorry for what? Did you help to kill it?

No I hope not! I'm assuming you tried to upload a new avatar? The folder where it needed to go didn't have the right permissions. Try uploading it again and let me know if it works!

Original Poster

I managed to get the old one back again. How do I get one with lights?

Try putting in a new one like you mentioned before...

Original Poster

Thank you Slinks. I like the first one. Do you know how to resize it to the right size?

I think it's quite hard to resize animated GIF files, you might have to get a program to do it.

Your username and avatar are becoming more relevant now aren't they? Or do you just shop all year round? Hehehe. (Sorry, I mean hohoho!!)

duckman

Original Poster

I am a very Christmassy sort of person. I start as soon as I get home from my Summer holiday and carry on until the 6th January. It seems a shame to limit Christmas to a few days in December when it is so much fun.

Christmasshopper

Thank you Slinks. I like the first one. Do you know how to resize it to … Thank you Slinks. I like the first one. Do you know how to resize it to the right size?

no probs!

GIFWORKS is a great site - u can modify gifs online for free!

take a look HERE at what i made for you christmashopper! i made it 62 x 80 so it'd be in proportion xx

Original Poster

Isn't that just gorgeous. Thank you slinks.

ur welcome!

and oops!! i tried it out on my profile and forgot about it!

think i'll update mine now too....

Original Poster

Is yours a picture of you on the beach in Barcelona next week?
I am so jealous!

hehehehe

yeh it was meant to be... doesn't look a bit like me tho lol. dark hair, dark eyes... that's about it!!

Original Poster

Well...that's it. Christmas is over and won't start again until September! I have turned off the Christmas lights on my avatar tree, but I could really do without the decorations too. Can anyone help me with a bare Christmas tree, please?

How about this one....
http://nh.gov/dred/nhnursery/seedlings/christmaspack/balsmfir.gif

or this

http://www.littleextrasdiecuts.com/images/Tree-Bare.gif

Only kidding about the last one

You should like this one though.....
http://www.boomspeed.com/sean50p/ChristmasBare.JPG

Original Poster

Yes. I do. How do I get it, please?

aw that's so cute - 50p must have adjusted your tree pic in paint or something!!

i did the same on paint and uploaded it to photobucket...

CLICK HERE HOPPER!

Just make sure you save the old one!

Original Poster

Thank you very much 50p & Slinks.

no worries m8

Slinks

50p must have adjusted your tree pic in paint or something!!

Yep, that what I did Great minds think alike

My tree is saved .....here.... and you can link to it when ever you like

Although slinks is 'cleaner'
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213593
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763960
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17386132
    4. Better watch out for these...912

See more discussions