Groups

I've lost 4 lbs in nearly a week!

Whoo hoooo

Ever since finding out my cholesterol level is through the roof Ive only eaten healthy - no more fizzy drinks, chocolates, cakes , ice creams, etc etc

Ive been trying to lose weight forever but this is the first time ive actually succeeded

I feel so much b etter

Good luck to all those people wanting to lose weight too!

23 Comments

:thumbsup:well done

Says is all really, well done and hope you continue improving

Original Poster

Thanks guys (and gals?). I think I will continue because the feeling of actually knowing you have lost weight just encourages you more. Some people diet but want results the next day and give up knowing not much has happened (Ive been victim of this in the past) MY main aim is to lower my cholesterol level in the next 3 months ... losing weight has really been a bonus and a wonderful one at that!!

Well done you :thumbsup:

I've also lost 4lb, I've been cutting out chocolate, crisps and eating between meals and also having smaller meals. I really want to loose 3 stone!! so have a way to go yet but it hasn't been to bad. I've been playing on the wii fit too which I'm sure has helped.

Well Done!!!

Original Poster

angleskinrach;4100038

Well done you :thumbsup:I've also lost 4lb, I've been cutting out … Well done you :thumbsup:I've also lost 4lb, I've been cutting out chocolate, crisps and eating between meals and also having smaller meals. I really want to loose 3 stone!! so have a way to go yet but it hasn't been to bad. I've been playing on the wii fit too which I'm sure has helped.

Thanks and well done to you too
    I sometimes for a a walk whe I can for around 30 mins. Wash the car once a week - get some good excercise out of that and the cars clean Just did the 4x4 this afternoon and came in literally 1/2 hour ago.

Good luck !

Normalaka;4100065

Well Done!!!

Many Thanks

Original Poster

on a side note, and this is probably only me, Ive noticed I can taste foods better now. I guess my taste buds have become more sensitive as im not being exposed to sugars and fats as I used to be. I actually LOVED the bowl of bran flakes (830p @ sainsburys courtesy of HUKD) this morning. I've hated them in the past ...

Cyrus;4100098

on a side note, and this is probably only me, Ive noticed I can taste … on a side note, and this is probably only me, Ive noticed I can taste foods better now. I guess my taste buds have become more sensitive as im not being exposed to sugars and fats as I used to be. I actually LOVED the bowl of bran flakes (830p @ sainsburys courtesy of HUKD) this morning. I've hated them in the past ...

I know what you mean. Since I've cut out stuff I have noticed what I have been eating seemed to be more tastier than what it use to be. I really look forward to my meals more and enjoy each mouthful and chew it slower so it lasts lol

By the way, you can come and clean my car if you want, it hasn;t been cleaned for about 6 months!! lol
    I'm to warm to go outside and do it now. I might tackle it tomorrow, I'm sitting here to cosy in the warm right now.

well done hun.x

Original Poster

angleskinrach;4100128

I know what you mean. Since I've cut out stuff I have noticed what I have … I know what you mean. Since I've cut out stuff I have noticed what I have been eating seemed to be more tastier than what it use to be. I really look forward to my meals more and enjoy each mouthful and chew it slower so it lasts lol

exactly! Phew, i havent gone mad

angleskinrach;4100148

By the way, you can come and clean my car if you want, it hasn;t been … By the way, you can come and clean my car if you want, it hasn;t been cleaned for about 6 months!! lolI'm to warm to go outside and do it now. I might tackle it tomorrow, I'm sitting here to cosy in the warm right now.

Ive prob got OCD because i dont just wash it, I detail it! Takes me a good 7-8 hours for the whole process.

Leer;4100230

well done hun.x

Thanks

:thumbsup: well done you! keep it up

Well done, i think i might go and get my cholesterol tested, i think i'm young enough to actually do something about it before it's too late. Do you just ask your GP?

I might be asking for some more tips soon!!

Original Poster

yes just ask your GP fpr a cholesterol test. Im 27 (just turned) and my cholesterol is high and has been for a while. However, im not getting any younger so time to do somethign about it

good luck

i want to lose 3 stone to any tips

run like mad every day for about a month and a half and you may make that 3 stone, i sure did.

Original Poster

blineboy;4100767

run like mad every day for about a month and a half and you may make that … run like mad every day for about a month and a half and you may make that 3 stone, i sure did.

That's ONE way of doing it. I have done hardly any excercise, the occisional situps, wash the car, and go for a 30 min walk (no running like crazy) and Im gradually but surely losing weight. Of course, this depends on your metabolism

dusty24;4100660

i want to lose 3 stone to any tips

If you put on weight by just looking at it then you can prob do what I do and cut out all animal based products from your diet including cheeses etc. No fizzy drinks, bakery items, chocolate bars etc ... cut out snack ie eating in between meals. Drink lots of water and try to eat lots of veges. You'll feel healthier and know you are losing weight without even gettinh on the scales! Believe me ...

well done:thumbsup:

Original Poster

Thanks

I've lost another 1lb lol.
    Slow but sure :thumbsup:
    5lb now!!

Original Poster

angleskinrach;4117692

I've lost another 1lb lol.Slow but sure :thumbsup:5lb now!!

ur beating me lol Well done!!!

I lost about 0.4 lbs since my last post although I think the machines accuracy is about that much anyway so i could have not lost anything!

slowly but surely

Thanks!! I've been really good. I'm so chuffed!!
    Keep up the good work, it'll come off.

Original Poster

mines fluctuating even tho i am not eating anything unhealthy !! Is this normal ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4782286
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.2125
      3. Samsung Note 81017
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27122

See more discussions