Groups

Ive made a start tonight on my xmas pressies..

I have asked my son what he wants from santa....

He said Laptop

so ive ordered him a flashing scooter and an electric guitar.
    The laptop will be bought again, a cheap one as hes only 7 and he only goes on you tube and free online games. SO if anyone knows any cheap laptops will you let me know?/

Daughter has asked for a karaoke machine, which i have just purchased online, and a deluxe pamper make over experience..

i feel more settled now ive made a start!!
    how sad is that!

12 Comments

i have bought my xmas cards......full stop!

i have cards from last year

some of my mates have started few months back stocking up when they got a good deal or when i told them of certain deals which i found from here. they always ask me where do you find these deals lol i never tell them here coz i dont want them calling me bargain hunter lol coz i know they will take the mick am not embarased at all being on this site
    am hooked on here lol

As a family we have all said that no presents will be given to adults only children with a limit of £40 we are cutting back but well done for starting now Happy Christmas!:):)

I started mine last week and this, picked up Wii Fit and Simpsons Operation board game for my sis

Original Poster

sorry i got diverted. i just saw new kids on the block are touring!! I used to scream and cry at the tv when i was 14!! Convinced Jordan Knight would fall in love with me! LOL

Maybe its not too late! HAHAH

pcnutta;2932621

sorry i got diverted. i just saw new kids on the block are touring!! I … sorry i got diverted. i just saw new kids on the block are touring!! I used to scream and cry at the tv when i was 14!! Convinced Jordan Knight would fall in love with me! LOLMaybe its not too late! HAHAH

They were on Radio1 yesterday on the Scott Mills Show listen to it in the Pod cast, they were ok :thumbsup:

I start in September too - but I have to say you have a very rich Santa in your part of the world!! I hope my children don't find out!!

WHSmith are sending vouchers when you sign up for their card. This has £5 off £10 spend on childrens books. So I have bought annuals for my daughters 4 friends - they are buy one get one half price and with the voucher (which can be photocopied) they have cost £2.50 each which I think is a bit of bargain!

I start christmas shopping in the january sales, then keep buying stuff found on here to put away all year round, also have a box (well suitcase) where we put an assortment of "emergency" presents for last minute kids birthday partys and forgotten relatives as well as a good selection of cards to cover all eventualities, trouble with the kids pressies is they get misplaced and turn up in january!

pcnutta;2932621

sorry i got diverted. i just saw new kids on the block are touring!! I … sorry i got diverted. i just saw new kids on the block are touring!! I used to scream and cry at the tv when i was 14!! HAHAH

I know! they were horrendous wernt they? Even the thoiught of them making a comeback is making me well up! :whistling:

oohhh i used to love new kids on the block!

Have a look at the elonex direct web site, i got my 10 year old on of their one t plus models for £101.00, its small, a 7 inch screen, but it's fine and aimed at children and connects to the internet , worth a look
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. word association Game74044563
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33

See more discussions