Expired

ive not been sent talk talk love2shop vouchers

Found 12th May 2013
I've recently had talk talk phone and broadband and was told I would get my love2shop vouchers in the post in 28 days but I've not received anything as yet and its 28 days tomorrow. anybody else had the same problem?
or is there anyone out there who has received there's without having to chasing it up?
Community Updates
46 Comments
Yeah we had the same problem, had to ring up customer services and complained to a manager and they were sent out within a week. Also £50 credited to our account! So worth a phone call
Hey thanx for a reply.
Yeh I called am up last week and spoke to adviser and a manager both said diffrent things but manager then said its 28 days on monday so I will call u on tuesday and hopfully by then u should of recived them but its looks highly unlikely they will come tomorrow...
What was it that u said to them and did ur wait the full 28 days or longer before u calked them up?
We got told the same (28 days) and rang up after 30 ish days and got told that they would be arriving in the next couple days but when they still hadn't arrived after another week the manager said they would credit our account with £50 for the inconvenience. Then our vouchers turned up a couple days later hope this helps! I'd ring again if they don't turn up, hopefully they'll credit your account too
Also it's worth asking to speak to a manager we had spoke to a few people at the call centre who said this deal didn't 'exist' but when we spoke to the manager and said that's what enticed us to the contract they were quick to compensate!
thank you
will try it
Hi i have been waiting since march for my love2shop voucher after upgrading to the tv package phoned, e-miled them, even went on the forum which did my head in i think i was talking to a robot any way got a e-mail 23rd april saying they were sending a £70 love2shop voucher and had to wait 28days so if no voucher by 23rd may it looks like the sunday post raw deal is the next step i wrapped them up but i have saved over £500 on the other isp's
hi
I've ended up calling them today. I was due to receive a call from the manager yesterday but u guessed it no one called. today I've been told by a manager I will receive my love2shop vouchers in the next 5 to 10 working days. and he has doubled up the vouchers from £25 to £50...
I just hope they come now. cuz I just can't call them again, its like banging my head against a brick wall.
right
I didn't get any love to shop vouchers, but after like 10 calls I got a credit of £25 to my account...
which is pretty **** really for the time put into it.
Im 30 days gone and still no vouchers this is really bad.
Try calling talk talk see what they say.
I'm beginning to think these vouchers are a big Scam !
Lorenzo1

I'm beginning to think these vouchers are a big Scam !

ring them up my lovely and they will at the very least offer a credit on your account.
I did and it worked. saying that, it was over a year ago!
ive been put through hell. waited 34 days so far. one person says they wasnt claimed, which they were as had email verification. spoke to manager twice who assured me they are being posted. phoned again today and call handler didnt even know what i was talking about. spoke to another manager who now says they were on system all along and give it another 28 days. shoot me now ! i just want the 75 pounds i was promised
Hi I still have not recvied my love shop voucher of 75 pound since july can you tell me when I am geting my voucher
I've been told by talktalk that if you have a new line with them your not eligible for the vouchers. Has anybody been told the same?
hi - yeah i have been told the same, i was told that i was a new line customer even though there was an existing line because im new to the property!
which just makes no sense to me at all because the offer is for new customers but you need to have an existing line with them!
i spent over an hour on the live chat going nowhere so im gonna call customer services in the week and try and contact a manager like others have suggested
Same here chased my voucher but told has they connected my line, im not eligible!!!!! like above agreed the offer was for new customers so how do we not get vouchers
Yes- signed up with Talk Talk last July ...stil no vouchers after umpteen phone calls / we mails.....Have to report them to trading standards, oftel, etc....also wriing to their CEO ....totally incompetent & in my opinion they,re doing it on purpose hoping people forget about the vouchers......DONT....COZ i WONT !
From reading this thread: talktalkmembers.com/t5/…209

It seems an active BT line is required for new customers who are switching from another provider to be eligible for the vouchers. Misleading but all in the small print I imagine :-(
I've had exactly the same problem! I was told they would be with me within 28 days (the 28 days were up 2 weeks ago) I've since emailed them and spent hours on hold trying to get through to their customer services department and I've just received an email saying it is going to take another 28 days so I'm hold waiting to speak to their customer services again!
Yes, i am going through the same thing with talktalk, about the £100 vouchers,
It has been 40 days, sent many emails, also phoned,
Yesterday i spoke to the complaints manager, same old runaround, then he said he will speak to the voucher dept, and it will be between 7 to 10 days for a answer, then said he cant give me a £100 credit, just have discounts on my bill,
All very strange, after everything i have done, why dont they just send them
Prezz1

Yes, i am going through the same thing with talktalk, about the £100 … Yes, i am going through the same thing with talktalk, about the £100 vouchers,It has been 40 days, sent many emails, also phoned,Yesterday i spoke to the complaints manager, same old runaround, then he said he will speak to the voucher dept, and it will be between 7 to 10 days for a answer, then said he cant give me a £100 credit, just have discounts on my bill,All very strange, after everything i have done, why dont they just send them

that's the thing with talk talk
you cant trust what they say.
having said that , iv not had any issues with them apart from the vouchers business, n its been over a year now and im still with them
I wrote again, to talktalk, this morning, i got a reply, which is very unusuall, it said, i have to wait another 28 days, for the voucher, so i will, but not holding my breath, just cant understand it, and we are not on our own, there are lots of other referendums, asking the same questions about the vouchers,
Going through exactly the same with talk talk now saying that I am not eligible for the vouchers - currently in contact with the CEO's office - Watch this space
kltilley

I've been told by talktalk that if you have a new line with them your not … I've been told by talktalk that if you have a new line with them your not eligible for the vouchers. Has anybody been told the same?

I was told the same...
Same here keep on them,, these things work by hoping the people Get fed up of asking for the vouchers,, it's been almost 3 month and they still haven't come,, I will cancel if they don't
I signed up to talk talk back in september and was told as part of the deal i would get £100 love to shop vouchers after 28 days, 28 days passed and i hadnt got the vouchers so i emailed them and got a response saying they have been requested and would be with me after another 28 days, after waitin a further 28 days still no vouchers so after numerous phone calls i was told today that love to shop have pulled out of their contract and are no longer sending these vouchers out so i wont be getting them, they agreed to credit my account by £100, not very happy as this wasnt what was agreed when i signed up!!!
vikki2999

I signed up to talk talk back in september and was told as part of the … I signed up to talk talk back in september and was told as part of the deal i would get £100 love to shop vouchers after 28 days, 28 days passed and i hadnt got the vouchers so i emailed them and got a response saying they have been requested and would be with me after another 28 days, after waitin a further 28 days still no vouchers so after numerous phone calls i was told today that love to shop have pulled out of their contract and are no longer sending these vouchers out so i wont be getting them, they agreed to credit my account by £100, not very happy as this wasnt what was agreed when i signed up!!!

its good you got the £100 credit
They are having problems, as the vouchers are dealt with by a third party company. I went through 2 28 day cycles and eventually was given the £100 as a credit, which they then refunded to my bank account.
The terms are, that you must have a Talk Talk account online, however if you sign up for this BEFORE your service goes live, the vouchers will not be automatically generated. So you would need to fill in their online form.
Anyone who has been waiting over 28 days, if I were you I would contact them online to save yourself 0870 charges and clearly mark that it is a complaint. Any email that I didn't state was a complaint wasn't replied to for 6-9 days!
Good luck!
at no time i've seen the information about a new line or telephone number, they have misled people and i am taking this to the Ombudsman I am raising a formal complaint about their website and the 120£ vouchers as missleading.
the day when i have ordered the internet from talk talk it was no information about a new line or telephone number on the website linked to this offer.
I think it was done deliberately to attract customers.
i think you should do all the same to build a case against them.
i have been in touch with one of the managers on their call centre and he advised that he will call me but he didn't on time he called me few days after... i think it is all planned and they have done it deliberately.
Hahaha I cant wait to speak to them ..... ive moved into my twin brothers house as he is moving to dubai..... we changed everything to my name, they disconnected the line and reconnected it with a new number which was not needed...... and ive just found out that hes showing on my credit report as oweing 31 quid to talk talk..... interesting thus is gonna be
I'm having the same problem told they would be sent out 28days after my services go live yet no vouchers. I have rang and spoke to a manger who said they should be with me in 7 days. In starting to think it's just a way of making people sign up and they have no intention of sending any vouchers. (how do you contact watchdog)
Im currently on the phone to them! aparently you have to speak to a manager so i am, the manager says he cant issue the vouchers and it has to be escalated and il be contacted within 48 hours?! what a joke, 4 advisors and a manager later still no vouchers! what a scam! :@
We received vouchers for £75 today and wondered where they'd come from ! Nothing was written to say who had sent them!! I had to ask google....and found this blog page! thanks guys, mystery solved!
Exbtuser

We received vouchers for £75 today and wondered where they'd come from ! … We received vouchers for £75 today and wondered where they'd come from ! Nothing was written to say who had sent them!! I had to ask google....and found this blog page! thanks guys, mystery solved!

LOL don't mind that post on my door step.
gogosteve

From reading this thread: … From reading this thread: http://www.talktalkmembers.com/t5/My-Account-Billing/Missing-Credit-and-Equipment/td-p/848209It seems an active BT line is required for new customers who are switching from another provider to be eligible for the vouchers. Misleading but all in the small print I imagine :-(

There is no small print it's in big letters your just too lazy to look: help2.talktalk.co.uk/cla…fer

You have to be eligible to receive them it's not hard to find out the criteria. You have to be a new customer transferring your service from another service with an active phone line and keeping the same phone number.
My service went live 2nd jan 15 still not got them but they're sending me £120 instead of

guermide

at no time i've seen the information about a new line or telephone … at no time i've seen the information about a new line or telephone number, they have misled people and i am taking this to the Ombudsman I am raising a formal complaint about their website and the 120£ vouchers as missleading.the day when i have ordered the internet from talk talk it was no information about a new line or telephone number on the website linked to this offer.I think it was done deliberately to attract customers.i think you should do all the same to build a case against them.i have been in touch with one of the managers on their call centre and he advised that he will call me but he didn't on time he called me few days after... i think it is all planned and they have done it deliberately.

They haven't misled people at all i googled about the vouchers before signing up and found this link it's just that people are too lazy to look and find out, they want spoonfeeding like babies!: help2.talktalk.co.uk/cla…fer

It's in the "New to TalkTalk help" section so if people want to be lazy and not look it's their problem!

This in big letters:

Am I eligible for the offer?

To receive the offer you must:

Place your order to join TalkTalk via our website
Have an active and working phone line that you're switching to TalkTalk
Be registered for My Account
Be keeping your same phone number

Edited by: "mickt0076" 5th Feb 2015
guermide

at no time i've seen the information about a new line or telephone … at no time i've seen the information about a new line or telephone number, they have misled people and i am taking this to the Ombudsman I am raising a formal complaint about their website and the 120£ vouchers as missleading.the day when i have ordered the internet from talk talk it was no information about a new line or telephone number on the website linked to this offer.I think it was done deliberately to attract customers.i think you should do all the same to build a case against them.i have been in touch with one of the managers on their call centre and he advised that he will call me but he didn't on time he called me few days after... i think it is all planned and they have done it deliberately.

They haven't misled people at all i googled about the vouchers before signing up and found this link it's just that people are too lazy to look and find out, they want spoonfeeding like babies!: help2.talktalk.co.uk/cla…fer

This in big letters:

Am I eligible for the offer?

To receive the offer you must:

Place your order to join TalkTalk via our website
Have an active and working phone line that you're switching to TalkTalk
Be registered for My Account
Be keeping your same phone number

Talk talk have been fobbing me off for 7 months regarding my 18m free bb and £125 vouchers . I have gone to the ombudsman as they are nothing but useless !!!! My will be leaving as soon as u can ........ More hassle and stress i would rather be paying bt there extortionate prices than this crap
Angryconsumer

Talk talk have been fobbing me off for 7 months regarding my 18m free bb … Talk talk have been fobbing me off for 7 months regarding my 18m free bb and £125 vouchers . I have gone to the ombudsman as they are nothing but useless !!!! My will be leaving as soon as u can ........ More hassle and stress i would rather be paying bt there extortionate prices than this crap

I have made a formal complain about their practice and customer services I be raised a case with the ombudsman at the end after about 45 days I got a check for 100£ not 120£ but I was happy with 100£.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions