I've opened my Xmas present from my sister and find it has died. Should I...

13 replies
Found 24th Dec 2016
buy a replacement elephant so she doesn't know or just tell her ? Or if I hide it where can I get a new one over the holidays ? Also to be environmentally friendly where can I recycle the old one ?

12 Comments

Just put it in the trunk...

put a donk on it

What a dumb-o gift to give!

Serves yourself right for opening it before Christmas Day, everyone knows that until you opened it the elephant was neither dead nor alive
Edited by: "alanrowell" 24th Dec 2016

Is the body still warm?

Hide it in the airing cupboard and tell her it ran away, and pick up a wood chipper in the sales

eat it.

Just don't talk about the elephant in the room.

I once saw a lion attack an elephant....so I cut short my safari once you have seen one you have seen a maul.........I know I know absolutely irrelephant
Edited by: "theshepherd83" 24th Dec 2016

Original Poster

jimhuf

Is the body still warm?

sadly, no.. I did try to put him in a Christmas jumper but I couldn't lift him up to put it on.

alanrowell

Serves yourself right for opening it before Christmas Day, everyone knows … Serves yourself right for opening it before Christmas Day, everyone knows that until you opened it the elephant was neither dead nor alive

​Schrodinger's elephant

alanrowell

Serves yourself right for opening it before Christmas Day, everyone knows … Serves yourself right for opening it before Christmas Day, everyone knows that until you opened it the elephant was neither dead nor alive

​Schroginger's Elephant
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet1320
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604809
    3. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.612
    4. Leicester sack their manager!1222

See more discussions