Groups

ive ordered this. . (help)

dealextreme.com/det…309

i ordered this yesterday, if i plug this in to my computer and go on wirless internet on my phone will it work?. . . or do i need a wireless router to make this work??? dont understand!:|

i think if i put it in and install the software it should be ok?:-D

need the experts help on this 1!!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

5 Comments

it won't work...

It connects your PSP to the PC, and is to be used if you don't have a wireless network. It pretends you have a wireless network for the PSP and lets you connect via your modem...?? Ok, I confused myself!

well i have a wifi max and its perfect everything connects straight to it so maybe it can work

It will work, I just mean not with your phone...unless you used bluetooth to connect it to your pc, or a data cable, then set up your phone as a modem

bazzaric

It will work, I just mean not with your phone...unless you used bluetooth … It will work, I just mean not with your phone...unless you used bluetooth to connect it to your pc, or a data cable, then set up your phone as a modem

unless he has a wifi phone:-D

Original Poster

familyguy9

unless he has a wifi phone:-D

which i do . . nokia n95
    i think it will b ok:?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1846
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …159387
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415914104
      4. New Nintendo 3DS XL – SNES Edition available in UK from October820

See more discussions