Groups

Ive recieved a Purple rep? "/

i dont get why its purple and not orange, can anyone help??

16 Comments

Original Poster

http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/852/pupsdo0.jpg
    http://img125.imageshack.us/img125/852/pupsdo0.af494c2bbe.jpg

there was another post about this a few weeks back,think if im right it has something to do with the member who gave it to you scores being low?

You have been given rep from a user with not much rep themselves..........

Yes - it's from a member that has no rep themselves - we all have to start somewhere!

It's rep from someone who hasn't built up any rep themselves, so it's not worth any points. See the FAQ in the HUKD Tips and Help box on the right middle of the screen

be glad its not RED

Original Poster

ohhh thanks alot guys/gals!, Very fast repliers:roll:

looks grey to me

The search function is handy.

Banned

It's rep from someone who hasn't built up any rep themselves

Proximo;2317102

It's rep from someone who hasn't built up any rep themselves

oh I sea whats going on here (no rep trade :whistling:)

Is it nor orange if they are logged in and grey if logged out,as in the flame next to your name,that does the same.lol...

Banned

Mardyass;2317033

there was another post about this a few weeks back,think if im right it … there was another post about this a few weeks back,think if im right it has something to do with the member who gave it to you scores being low?

lol a few days back more like. and yes, it means you have been given rep by someone who is fairly new or doesnt have alot of rep themselves

Banned

repping everyone ITT

hotscot;2317111

Is it nor orange if they are logged in and grey if logged out,as in the … Is it nor orange if they are logged in and grey if logged out,as in the flame next to your name,that does the same.lol...

Errr no!

phew i thought it was someone that dissed me i got one last night for a risque post and thought id offended
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844466
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?816
      3. Shana Tova to all Jewish HUKDers911
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826353

See more discussions