Groups
    EXPIRED

Ive starred in my first blu ray! no autographs please!

Postie brought the springsteen at hyde park blu ray preorder this morning.

Only 40 minutes in and 3 very dodgy looking glaswegians have already featured twice in the crowd.

Me and bruce-been mates for years-lol!

9 Comments

Give me a wave tomorrow Barky! Lookin forward to it.

We wanted to go to the Bruce Springsteen concert but sold out and not paying ebay prices

Banned

You're like a HUKD Courtney Cox!

Original Poster

bossyboots;8871918

Give me a wave tomorrow Barky! Lookin forward to it. We wanted to go to … Give me a wave tomorrow Barky! Lookin forward to it. We wanted to go to the Bruce Springsteen concert but sold out and not paying ebay prices

I will be the one with the dalmatian in block bb7 -forecast is sunshine,and theres a firework display at the end of the show too-gonna be good!

barky;8871928

I will be the one with the dalmatian in block bb7 -forecast is … I will be the one with the dalmatian in block bb7 -forecast is sunshine,and theres a firework display at the end of the show too-gonna be good!

and if my husband was replying to that he would say "and am the one with the mongrel next to me :lol:

oohh didnt know about fireworks! Its gonna be soooooo good - we are also in block BB - two mins and tell u what one

Original Poster

bossyboots;8871939

and if my husband was replying to that he would say "and am the one with … and if my husband was replying to that he would say "and am the one with the mongrel next to me :lol:oohh didnt know about fireworks! Its gonna be soooooo good - we are also in block BB - two mins and tell u what one

6.25 sharleen spiteri
    8.00 paul mccartney
    10.20 firework display

barky;8871954

6.25 sharleen spiteri8.00 paul mccartney10.20 firework display

we are BB3 row QQ - will give you a big wave!!!!!!!! Yeah sharleen spiteri will be fantastic, I love her songs.

My mate also reckons he saw himself in the Hyde Park concert. They must have had the camera on glaswegian/bankie alert.

can you put it on youtube? (or is that not allowed) just your bit of course!!!

Banned

Screenshots needed!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4532116
      2. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      3. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      4. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77

See more discussions