Groups
    EXPIRED

I've stopped!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!

39 Comments

what have you stopped?

see her other thread .......... crying ....................

i could have stopped you earlier if you asked

Original Poster

Haha, nevermind! I edited my whole thread because I stopped doing what I was doing before and also realise that it made me sound like an weird emotional freak!

I'm definitely not that. I'm hard and manly. GRR.

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159308

see her other thread .......... crying ....................i could have … see her other thread .......... crying ....................i could have stopped you earlier if you asked

SHHHHHH, I wasn't. I think they should manufacture tiny tear duct corks.

:lol:

i only cry when im laughing rolling on the floor or if i've got a migraine
    im hard and manly too grrrrr

Original Poster

ilovelilac;4159321

:lol:i only cry when im laughing rolling on the floor or if i've got a … :lol:i only cry when im laughing rolling on the floor or if i've got a migraine im hard and manly too grrrrr

Haha. I'm glad we're hard and manly, we could prob teach the men on here a thing or two!

angelfairee;4159309

Haha, nevermind! I edited my whole thread because I stopped doing what I … Haha, nevermind! I edited my whole thread because I stopped doing what I was doing before and also realise that it made me sound like an weird emotional freak!I'm definitely not that. I'm hard and manly. GRR.

ilovelilac;4159321

:lol:i only cry when im laughing rolling on the floor or if i've got a … :lol:i only cry when im laughing rolling on the floor or if i've got a migraine im hard and manly too grrrrr

a woman who can be manly :thinking: weeeeeeee ............... beers and farting all around :w00t:

Original Poster

Boo you miserable lot expiring my thread.

wasn't me darling

Why do girls seek attention so much? could have been your original thread title.........

Original Poster

phatboy123;4159341

Why do girls seek attention so much? could have been your original thread … Why do girls seek attention so much? could have been your original thread title.........

Boo you expiring my thread, miserable buffoon.

It's 3am, I'm bored. Girls seek attention because men are too stupid to pay attention without a push in the right direction.

lol sorry
    I wasn't really have a go, and i didn't expire your thread.

angelfairee;4159352

Boo you expiring my thread, miserable buffoon.It's 3am, I'm bored. Girls … Boo you expiring my thread, miserable buffoon.It's 3am, I'm bored. Girls seek attention because men are too stupid to pay attention without a push in the right direction.

i would always give you attention

just wear the paper bag as promised :w00t:

Original Poster

phatboy123;4159360

lol sorry I wasn't really have a go, and i didn't expire your thread.

I am emotional, I am female and I WILL hurt you!

faevilangel;4159363

i would always give you attention :pjust wear the paper bag as promised … i would always give you attention :pjust wear the paper bag as promised :w00t:

I promised no such thing! Ugly girls need attention too!

angelfairee;4159367

I am emotional, I am female and I WILL hurt you!I promised no such thing! … I am emotional, I am female and I WILL hurt you!I promised no such thing! Ugly girls need attention too!

you can have the attention with the bag on :x

p.s the bag is to stop you seeing me ............. i wouldnt wanna cover your face

im clostrophobic so can't wear the bag :thinking:

faevilangel;4159332

a woman who can be manly :thinking: weeeeeeee ............... beers and … a woman who can be manly :thinking: weeeeeeee ............... beers and farting all around :w00t:

i hate beer and i do not fart :oops:

ilovelilac;4159374

i hate beer and i do not fart :oops:

so not manly then :x

still lub you tho :santa:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159373

you can have the attention with the bag on :xp.s the bag is to stop you … you can have the attention with the bag on :xp.s the bag is to stop you seeing me ............. i wouldnt wanna cover your face :pim clostrophobic so can't wear the bag :thinking:

I see a big flaw in your plan...In fact, I see many. Back to the drawing board!

angelfairee;4159384

I see a big flaw in your plan...In fact, I see many. Back to the drawing … I see a big flaw in your plan...In fact, I see many. Back to the drawing board!

what if i pile you with booze :w00t::w00t: im now offically rich (till my bills are paid) :whistling:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159390

what if i pile you with booze :w00t::w00t: im now offically rich (till … what if i pile you with booze :w00t::w00t: im now offically rich (till my bills are paid) :whistling:

I'm detoxing!

angelfairee;4159392

I'm detoxing!

your no fun :x looks like im staying in tomorrow then :roll:

faevilangel;4159381

so not manly then :xstill lub you tho :santa:

i can play football & i can kick your ass

ilovelilac;4159404

i can play football & i can kiss your ass

anyday ......... im up for a game of footy and ass kissing :whistling:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159403

your no fun :x looks like im staying in tomorrow then :roll:

Haha, to be honest I don't think I would be much fun! I'm not really detoxing but I've always wanted to say it...sounds good.

I'm off to Chelt tomorrow for a girly night in. Hope my friend knows what she's letting herself in for.

angelfairee;4159408

Haha, to be honest I don't think I would be much fun! I'm not really … Haha, to be honest I don't think I would be much fun! I'm not really detoxing but I've always wanted to say it...sounds good.I'm off to Chelt tomorrow for a girly night in. Hope my friend knows what she's letting herself in for.

don't get too drunk i gotta go chelt on wednesday for another driving lesson ......... blooming hate the amount of traffic lights and roundabouts :thinking:

faevilangel;4159406

anyday ......... im up for a game of footy and ass kissing :whistling:

i said ass kicking! :thinking::p

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159412

don't get too drunk i gotta go chelt on wednesday for another driving … don't get too drunk i gotta go chelt on wednesday for another driving lesson ......... blooming hate the amount of traffic lights and roundabouts :thinking:

You think Chelt is bad, you try Swindon!

ilovelilac;4159417

i said ass kicking! :thinking::p

i prefer my choice ;-) can hurt a man for trying

angelfairee;4159429

You think Chelt is bad, you try Swindon!

i won't go near swindon until im passed :-D swindon is OK for shopping for stuff but a chit hole for parking & driving :thinking:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159433

i won't go near swindon until im passed :-D swindon is OK for shopping … i won't go near swindon until im passed :-D swindon is OK for shopping for stuff but a chit hole for parking & driving :thinking:

Parking is okay, just too many roundabouts!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/images/2007/10/22/msn_magic_roundabout_470x350.jpg

angelfairee;4159435

Parking is okay, just too many roundabouts!

my dad loves the magic roundabout ..... my mum closes her eyes when they drive near it :thinking:

best time to go there is 1-3pm on a saturday when football on :giggle:

do you guys live near each other?

yeah same town ....... but she refuses to meet me :cry:

Original Poster

faevilangel;4159447

You've never asked! I would refuse to meet you anyway, I won't meet anyone! I'm unsocial.

faevilangel;4159447

awwwww

what town is that?

you guys must've bumped into each other before?

i can agree with that ......... i have hinted btw

ilovelilac;4159454

awwwww :(what town is that?you guys must've bumped into each other before?

probably :lol:

small town in gloucestershire ......... jolly old Cirencester :thinking:

my best mate is in sheffield uni @ moment as it happens (where u are) :w00t:

faevilangel;4159458

probably :lol:small town in gloucestershire ......... jolly old … probably :lol:small town in gloucestershire ......... jolly old Cirencester :thinking:my best mate is in sheffield uni @ moment as it happens (where u are) :w00t:

lol i havent got a clue where that is

what does your mate study & where does he live? ( im not planning to stalk him btw )

Banned

a lot of hormones ITT
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044540
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767378
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2467

See more discussions