EXPIRED

Ive won 2 million quid anyone else want it, I dont want it all you have to do is;

Banned

Your Email address Won a Sum payout of $2,000 000.00 USD. As our RoyalDutch Shell Grant, in cash credited to You, Verify this mail by providingyour Complete Details, to our Claims Agent.====================Mr. Beny White.Tel +4470 4573 7262Email benywhite1@yahoo.cn====================1.FULL NAMES:_________2.ADDRESS:_________3.COUNTRY___________5.SEX:________6.OCCUPATION:________7.TELEPHONE:_______ Best Regards,Mrs. Alida Clark.GRANT CO-ORDINATOR.

LOL! FANCY IT?

8 Comments

Awww your lucky. All i got was 800k USD that fedex are holding for me.

i've won the spaish,usa,europe and irish lootery ovr the past year lol. I am feed up with them emails i get 1-2 a week

Original Poster Banned

Retro89

Awww your lucky. All i got was 800k USD that fedex are holding for me.

Shame, but im willing to share. :-) lol

Original Poster Banned

dougle34

i've won the spaish,usa,europe and irish lootery ovr the past year lol. I … i've won the spaish,usa,europe and irish lootery ovr the past year lol. I am feed up with them emails i get 1-2 a week

yep shocking arnt they these scammers, do they really think w are that stupid us brits. hmm

dvhendo

yep shocking arnt they these scammers, do they really think w are that … yep shocking arnt they these scammers, do they really think w are that stupid us brits. hmm

You will be surprised as to how many people still fall for them. The elderly and the people in debt have a higher stat to fall prey. Also the regular scam is the reader digest £1 million prize money

so these emails are scams??? Sheeeet! anyone know how to cancel emails.. ? lol

Original Poster Banned

arcangel111

so these emails are scams??? Sheeeet! anyone know how to cancel emails.. … so these emails are scams??? Sheeeet! anyone know how to cancel emails.. ? lol

lol...

:-P

All I need is your bank account details..................

Facejacker, awesome.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. What an absolute disgrace2152
    2. Better watch out for these...913
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763971
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846086

See more discussions