Groups

I've won - I've won - I've won - everyone the drinks are on me!!!!

from Google Online Promo
    reply-to [email protected]8u8.com
    to
    date 17 April 2009 17:23
    subject Attn:
    mailed-by bezeqint.net

Dear Valued Customer,
    Your e-mail have emerged as a winner of £500,000.00 GBP in our
    on-going promotion.Your Winning details are as follows:
    Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12,
    Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial
    numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers:
    12-12-23-35-40-41(12).
    Contact Mr. Francis Henson for more details through the
    contact below:
    Mr. Francis Henson,
    Email: [email protected]gmail.com
    Sincerely,
    Mrs Felicia Johnson.

27 Comments

Original Poster

It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing to Saudi Arabia - and i am sure Google has no Saudi presence.

Me too

are the drinks still on you though????

Original Poster

DAMNOME;4957998

Me too

You B*******!

ibiza;4957986

It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing … It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing to Saudi Arabia - and i am sure Google has no Saudi presence.

Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr mudaga-scam-boobie would like to wire me 5 000,000 US dollars I will think of you lol

You've been conned! Mine was for £750,000,000.

Original Poster

dude786;4958009

are the drinks still on you though????

Yes!!!

(Upon receipt of the cheque.)

Original Poster

Predikuesi;4958023

You've been conned! Mine was for £750,000,000.

So mine sounds more real then. :-D :-D :-D

ibiza;4958031

Yes!!!(Upon receipt of the cheque.)

lol, so, no

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4958017

Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr … Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr mudaga-scam-boobie would like to wire me 5 000,000 US dollars I will think of you lol

I normally bin these - but collect 419s - and have quite a few now.

I just checked - 188 - but almost none recently.

Original Poster

I am COLLINS MANDA, I and my Mother needs your honest assistance to … I am COLLINS MANDA, I and my Mother needs your honest assistance to standas our foreign beneficiary to our fund the sum of $12.5million U.S.Dollars whichmy late father deposited in a SECURITY COMPANY.Please kindly get back to us if you will. Thanks.Yours,COLLINS MANDA.

The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian for what they might call a Gareth in Cockney rhyming slang. (Or a Shereen in Scotland - as we are far more polite.)

ibiza;4958119

The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian … The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian for what they might call a Gareth in Cockney rhyming slang. (Or a Shereen in Scotland - as we are far more polite.)

we live in london... lol

That's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil help :thumbsup:

Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides jug).:thumbsup:

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4958164

Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides … Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides jug).:thumbsup:

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You are probably the only poster here (excluding me) knowing what a Shereen is!!!

ibiza;4958200

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy gravity......:-D

never mind the bra's...:x

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;4958144

we live in london... lolThat's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil … we live in london... lolThat's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil help :thumbsup:

I worked in London years ago.

As a missionary you appreciate. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4958212

Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy … Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy gravity......:-Dnever mind the bra's...:x

Now theres a site for sore hands!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

ibiza;4958230

Now theres a site for sore hands!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

thats a site for any hands...sore or not...lol :-D

Banned

you can have your money. Look what I just got:

Lonely Wife in Your Area Seeking Discreet Relationship

LONELY WIFE FTW!!!

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4958235

thats a site for any hands...sore or not...lol :-D

She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she would need planning permission.

ibiza;4958257

She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she … She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she would need planning permission.

If they were any larger they would be used to raise the Titanic :w00t:

Original Poster

vibeone;4958246

you can have your money. Look what I just got:Lonely Wife in Your Area … you can have your money. Look what I just got:Lonely Wife in Your Area Seeking Discreet RelationshipLONELY WIFE FTW!!!

Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Banned

ibiza;4958284

Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. … Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

hahahha

Damn. I got 0wned

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;4958278

If they were any larger they would be used to raise the Titanic :w00t:

She would be welcome to raise my titanic any day!! :-D :-D

ibiza;4958200

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:You are … Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:You are probably the only poster here (excluding me) knowing what a Shereen is!!!

I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my cocktails lol.

And I had to ask the OH what Shereen meant but he steered me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

ibiza;4958304

She would be welcome to raise my titanic any day!! :-D :-D

LOL ...nice one :-D

Original Poster

AshleyRFC;4958306

I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my … I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my cocktails lol.And I had to ask the OH what Shereen meant but he steered me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Better keep the sassenachs informed!!

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ani
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4071763
      2. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927270
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213647
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764628

See more discussions