I've won - I've won - I've won - everyone the drinks are on me!!!!

Found 17th Apr 2009
from Google Online Promo
reply-to google_giveaways_team@8u8.com
to
date 17 April 2009 17:23
subject Attn:
mailed-by bezeqint.net

Dear Valued Customer,
Your e-mail have emerged as a winner of £500,000.00 GBP in our
on-going promotion.Your Winning details are as follows:
Computer Generated Profile Numbers (CGPN):7-22-71-00-66-12,
Ticket number: 00869575733664, Serial
numbers:/BTD/8070447706/06, Lucky numbers:
12-12-23-35-40-41(12).
Contact Mr. Francis Henson for more details through the
contact below:
Mr. Francis Henson,
Email: winners.newyearpromo.09@gmail.com
Sincerely,
Mrs Felicia Johnson.
Community Updates
MiscDrinks
27 Comments
It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing to Saudi Arabia - and i am sure Google has no Saudi presence.
Me too
are the drinks still on you though????
DAMNOME;4957998

Me too

You B*******!
ibiza;4957986

It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing … It seems so strange though that the Israeli domain sends emails tracing to Saudi Arabia - and i am sure Google has no Saudi presence.

Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr mudaga-scam-boobie would like to wire me 5 000,000 US dollars I will think of you lol
You've been conned! Mine was for £750,000,000.
dude786;4958009

are the drinks still on you though????

Yes!!!

(Upon receipt of the cheque.)
Predikuesi;4958023

You've been conned! Mine was for £750,000,000.

So mine sounds more real then. :-D :-D :-D
ibiza;4958031

Yes!!!(Upon receipt of the cheque.)

lol, so, no
ClarityofMind;4958017

Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr … Awww I'm so pleased for you. The next time I get an email saying mr mudaga-scam-boobie would like to wire me 5 000,000 US dollars I will think of you lol

I normally bin these - but collect 419s - and have quite a few now.

I just checked - 188 - but almost none recently.

I am COLLINS MANDA, I and my Mother needs your honest assistance to … I am COLLINS MANDA, I and my Mother needs your honest assistance to standas our foreign beneficiary to our fund the sum of $12.5million U.S.Dollars whichmy late father deposited in a SECURITY COMPANY.Please kindly get back to us if you will. Thanks.Yours,COLLINS MANDA.

The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian for what they might call a Gareth in Cockney rhyming slang. (Or a Shereen in Scotland - as we are far more polite.)
ibiza;4958119

The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian … The last was the end of January - interestingly his surname is Russian for what they might call a Gareth in Cockney rhyming slang. (Or a Shereen in Scotland - as we are far more polite.)

we live in london... lol

That's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil help :thumbsup:
Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides jug).:thumbsup:
AshleyRFC;4958164

Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides … Wooohooo, no need to buy drinks for me, I have my own (hides jug).:thumbsup:

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

You are probably the only poster here (excluding me) knowing what a Shereen is!!!
ibiza;4958200

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy gravity......:-D

never mind the bra's...:x
ClarityofMind;4958144

we live in london... lolThat's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil … we live in london... lolThat's a gareth hunt for those who need a lil help :thumbsup:

I worked in London years ago.

As a missionary you appreciate. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
StevenA2000_uk;4958212

Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy … Jugs should be out in the fresh air....pulsating vibrantly as they defy gravity......:-Dnever mind the bra's...:x

Now theres a site for sore hands!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
ibiza;4958230

Now theres a site for sore hands!!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

thats a site for any hands...sore or not...lol :-D
you can have your money. Look what I just got:

Lonely Wife in Your Area Seeking Discreet Relationship

LONELY WIFE FTW!!!
StevenA2000_uk;4958235

thats a site for any hands...sore or not...lol :-D

She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she would need planning permission.
ibiza;4958257

She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she … She is a well developed young lass - but if they were any larger she would need planning permission.

If they were any larger they would be used to raise the Titanic :w00t:
vibeone;4958246

you can have your money. Look what I just got:Lonely Wife in Your Area … you can have your money. Look what I just got:Lonely Wife in Your Area Seeking Discreet RelationshipLONELY WIFE FTW!!!

Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
ibiza;4958284

Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. … Yeah - but ours were spam - we did not have to register first. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

hahahha

Damn. I got 0wned
StevenA2000_uk;4958278

If they were any larger they would be used to raise the Titanic :w00t:

She would be welcome to raise my titanic any day!! :-D :-D
ibiza;4958200

Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:You are … Are bras not for hiding jugs? :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:You are probably the only poster here (excluding me) knowing what a Shereen is!!!

I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my cocktails lol.

And I had to ask the OH what Shereen meant but he steered me in the right direction. :thumbsup:
ibiza;4958304

She would be welcome to raise my titanic any day!! :-D :-D

LOL ...nice one :-D
AshleyRFC;4958306

I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my … I realise now that you probably didnt see my previous thread about my cocktails lol.And I had to ask the OH what Shereen meant but he steered me in the right direction. :thumbsup:

Better keep the sassenachs informed!!

en.wikipedia.org/wik…ani
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants