ivue tv guide kodi stuck on Updating Schedule data

Found 16th Dec 2015
Hey guys,

So I installed Kodi 15.2, then the blackbox build on my laptop

Click on ivue tv guide. But it's forever loading on Updating Schedule data. Tried uninstall and install, doesn't work. tried the 3 bottom options in settings still doesn't work.

I tried installing the Beast build and it's the same problem. Anyone know how to fix this issue? I wasn't sure what other websites can I use to ask these kind of questions. Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. TV
  3. Kodi
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. TV
  3. Kodi
11 Comments

Who's your ISP?

Have you tried switching off at the wall and let the stick to a proper reboot
also if you are following a tutorial with ivue tv guide you do know that iptv stacker is subscription now

Original Poster

MrEthan

Who's your ISP?

madmax666

Have you tried switching off at the wall and let the stick to a proper … Have you tried switching off at the wall and let the stick to a proper rebootalso if you are following a tutorial with ivue tv guide you do know that iptv stacker is subscription now

EE.

I'm a noob at this. I installed Kodi on my laptop. Then installed the blackbox build. Everything else works fine apart from iptv. I tried switching xml to UK premium it's still the same. I'm not sure what the blackbox build has ivue tv guide linked to? Do I have to sub to iptv stalker to use it?

Just checked mine on PC took around 20 seconds too load but all working. Blackbox latest build and BT isp.

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-sthnSvBIT_k/VnG8GH7M_0I/AAAAAAAABXg/6lX9Eu_Bj1k/s1152-Ic42/ivue.PNG

Try Wizard>Maintenance> Fresh Start then install the wizard again. Once back give it a few minutes for any updates then try. Have noticed sometime it'll freeze an update is happening at same time.
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 16th Dec 2015

It's EE. Plain and simple. They've blocked the ivue server. I'll post the link to the ivue FB page. They have the fix on there.

mine works perfect every time. I use the Beast which is awesome

Original Poster

MrEthan

https://m.facebook.com/groups/722182394545043

I had a feeling it was due to EE. I'm already in the fb page. Will try to find the fix Thanks.

Original Poster

According to the fb page, the fix is in the techbox wizard. I installed it, tried to run the fix or anything else in the wizard but it comes up with error, see log file for more information.

Original Poster

FIXED!!!!!! The problem is indeed due to EE

Basically I deleted blackbox wizard so fresh Kodi, installed ivue wizard > installed ivue > force close > installed recommended settings > installed ee guide data NO ERRORS! Went into ivue guide works perfectly fine. That folder and master.xml file is in the addon_data folder

Installed the blackbox build > force close > opened kodi again and ivue...frozen so Alt+F4. Reopened again... took awhile for it to update schedule data, just wait 5 minutes or so and then boom.. everything works.

The add source repo for ivue tecbox wizard is http://tecbox.tv/repo/install

If you get iptv stalker Authorization failed just click on the the channel again and it does load up.

TheShadowWalker

FIXED!!!!!! The problem is indeed due to EEBasically I deleted blackbox … FIXED!!!!!! The problem is indeed due to EEBasically I deleted blackbox wizard so fresh Kodi, installed ivue wizard > installed ivue > force close > installed recommended settings > installed ee guide data NO ERRORS! Went into ivue guide works perfectly fine. That folder and master.xml file is in the addon_data folderInstalled the blackbox build > force close > opened kodi again and ivue...frozen so Alt+F4. Reopened again... took awhile for it to update schedule data, just wait 5 minutes or so and then boom.. everything works.The add source repo for ivue tecbox wizard is http://tecbox.tv/repo/installIf you get iptv stalker Authorization failed just click on the the channel again and it does load up.

Glad you got it sorted.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions