Groups

IWC Men's Portuguese Watch, save $15,200.00!!! Now, 88,000

Sizzling deal:

Was $104,000.00, now down to $88,000.00

Water resistant!

11 Comments

Lost one of these on a night out. Good night out though.

Which person on HOTUKDEALS is going to spend 88k ????

Original Poster

The reviews for this watch are definitely worth reading. Treat yourself to a laugh.

It would have to be water resistant, the amount of tears I would shed having paid that for it.

r1kkster

Which person on HOTUKDEALS is going to spend 88k ????

JTT, F&F and Guv already own at least 5 of these.

ermmmmmmmm bargain!!!!!!!

please post this on the deals page please..... i want to see how hot this gets lol

Edited by: "Bully" 8th Apr 2011

haha pics?

Original Poster

Sure. I'll repost in deals. I'll probably get skewered for this...

Rupz

ermmmmmmmm bargain!!!!!!!please post this on the deals page please..... i … ermmmmmmmm bargain!!!!!!!please post this on the deals page please..... i want to see how hot this gets lol

Original Poster

Actually I did post it in deals, but the moderators removed the pic/links and put the deal in a different category. Apparently someone might actually buy the watch, so that person needs to be protected. Boo.

Original Poster

But, for those of you who can't access some of the fine comments by reviewers, here are some highlights:

"It allows for only 80 simultaneous rifts in the space time continuum severely limiting both time travel capabilities and dark energy manipulation. "

"Best Watch I Have Ever Owned!! I was going to purchase a second watch but I did not want to pay another 9.95 in shipping."

"Feels like $77,000 watch, not an $88,000 watch,"
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1851337
      2. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      3. Apples new update610
      4. Any PS4 News Here29313799

See more discussions