Groups

j

Banned
    j

6 Comments

I think it was a PS3 game swapping thread.

I thought you had a flashed Wii?

bykergrove;7972116

yeah but don't download any more :-(wanted to test out tatsonoko vs … yeah but don't download any more :-(wanted to test out tatsonoko vs capcom and deadspace extraction.. have you played them? (don't remember if you even have a wii)do you know how much it costs to rent games by any chance?

I have Tatsonoko Vs Capcom, but haven't played it as I don't like fighting games.
    I haven't got Deadspace extraction.

Not sure if they're the same price, but PS3 games are about £6 per week.

bykergrove;7972116

yeah but don't download any more :-(wanted to test out tatsonoko vs … yeah but don't download any more :-(wanted to test out tatsonoko vs capcom and deadspace extraction.. have you played them? (don't remember if you even have a wii)do you know how much it costs to rent games by any chance?

Its still going and its all platforms :thumbsup:. The last guy that posted on there was offering wii games

bykergrove;7972346

linky? has anyone actually lent games? i dont mind putting a deposit down … linky? has anyone actually lent games? i dont mind putting a deposit down or whatever.. i dunno how it has worked out?

I bumped it up after you posted

hotukdeals.com/ite…e=2

The guy who created the thread stated hes also got wii games for trade.

bykergrove;7972420

thanks man. repped. i looked at love film and i think that's the way to … thanks man. repped. i looked at love film and i think that's the way to go for me :thumbsup:

Yeah too bad I used my trial. Could do with Heavy Rain

bykergrove;7972560

oh can you order games on the trial? i thought it was just DVDs? i … oh can you order games on the trial? i thought it was just DVDs? i haven't used my trial yet.how are they for stock? are all the popular games always out?

Yeah dude definitely when choosing the package read the text above the choices and click i'd like to rent games also or something about games packages and you get the games packs.

There's never been a time when they haven't sent a game I've wanted, always got my new releases too!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions