Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

J d sports refund issues.

Posted 30th Jul
Good morning

Having trouble getting a refund on my order I returned to JD sports on the 15th of July. I sent it back to them via courier but I've had no contact since. Anybody resolved a similar issue or have any contact details I can use please.

Thanks

John
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Its only been 2 weeks! Wait a little longer!
Have you tracked the delivery and it’s been delivered? If so you’ll get your refund and it’s probably just part of a big backlog. If it’s not been delivered I’d get in touch with the courier company.
Have you followed those steps?

41531708-AOXY7.jpg

41531708-JEpj5.jpg
Haircut_10030/07/2020 08:54

Have you followed those steps?[Image] [Image]

Followed these steps, thanks.
Found a number that went directly to refunds. It's now being processed.
SteMoss30/07/2020 08:27

Its only been 2 weeks! Wait a little longer!

Why would I wait longer than their 10 day period. They are quick enough to take my money. Thanks.
brailer30/07/2020 09:31

Why would I wait longer than their 10 day period. They are quick enough to …Why would I wait longer than their 10 day period. They are quick enough to take my money. Thanks.

Because they are probably using less staff? And also, the couirer you used will be also using less staff. Hence the delay. Maybe contact them first instead of moaning on here. Thanks
Edited by: "SteMoss" 30th Jul
SteMoss30/07/2020 10:02

Because they are probably using less staff? And also, the couirer you used …Because they are probably using less staff? And also, the couirer you used will be also using less staff. Hence the delay. Maybe contact them first instead of moaning on here. Thanks

Thanks for being helpful and not condescending.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants