Groups
    EXPIRED

JACK DANIELS

JUST RECENTLY GOT A TASTE FOR JACK DANIELS ANK COKE. £19 20
    AT MY LOCAL TESCOS, JUST WONDERED IF ANYBODY KNEW OF AN DEALS GOING SO I CAN STOCK UP
    THANKS

8 Comments

Mmmmm JD and Coke.

Dear stuff init!

I found Tescos did their own type called 'Old Samuel' and thats £10.99 its a little sweeter but if your mixing it with coke its worth a punt, I only buy JD now if i'm drinking it straight or if its on offer. :thumbsup:

I only drink JD when out and Silver lable or Single barrel when drinking staright (normally over £8 a shot when out). But if i am drinking at home with Coke, I have tried the Tesco one and its not my cup of tea, but the sainsburys one is really close and only £10.99 too, at least go and try it. Also if you get the chance get some Bullett Burbon it is very similar and very nice.

I would also like to say to all the pubs that give you JB (Jim Beam) when they dont have JD (jack Daniles), they dont taste the same and i will always give it back to you, for a different drink... the cheak of some places.

Original Poster

Nice1, If I Cant Find Any Deals Ill Give It A Punt

Well, it's not much but every penny counts!

£18.98 at Asda.

When you find it , buy as bottles as you can ..................... .It was anounced today on Working Lunch that sales and profits are down .I got a liking to the stuff just before xmas and love it .I haven't bougth a bottle yet.

Chuckles1001;4357821

I would also like to say to all the pubs that give you JB (Jim Beam) when … I would also like to say to all the pubs that give you JB (Jim Beam) when they dont have JD (jack Daniles), they dont taste the same and i will always give it back to you, for a different drink... the cheak of some places.

Yes to true you ask for a jd and you get a jb bloody liberty its been going on for years mate. Ive been told by bar staff its the same when Ive complained its not the bloody same :x

Chuckles1001;4357821

I only drink JD when out and Silver lable or Single barrel when drinking … I only drink JD when out and Silver lable or Single barrel when drinking staright (normally over £8 a shot when out). But if i am drinking at home with Coke, I have tried the Tesco one and its not my cup of tea, but the sainsburys one is really close and only £10.99 too, at least go and try it. Also if you get the chance get some Bullett Burbon it is very similar and very nice.I would also like to say to all the pubs that give you JB (Jim Beam) when they dont have JD (jack Daniles), they dont taste the same and i will always give it back to you, for a different drink... the cheak of some places.

Your quite right, The tescos stuff is more like JB than JD, JD is a sour mash and thats what makes the difference.

What was the name of the Sainsburghs one mate? Havent tried that.

waterloo;4359190

Yes to true you ask for a jd and you get a jb bloody liberty its been … Yes to true you ask for a jd and you get a jb bloody liberty its been going on for years mate. Ive been told by bar staff its the same when Ive complained its not the bloody same :x

I Know, I have been drinking it a while Also I have been told JB is the same and I say no its not and moan and have always got my money back and a different drink. If they say Sorry no JD but we have JB like they do when you ask for coke and they offer you pepsi, least you get to say no first. I just cant belave the look and sh*t they give you for not wanting JB when you ask for JD.

Celticsun;4359338

Your quite right, The tescos stuff is more like JB than JD, JD is a sour … Your quite right, The tescos stuff is more like JB than JD, JD is a sour mash and thats what makes the difference.What was the name of the Sainsburghs one mate? Havent tried that.

The sainburys one is called Kentucky Bourbon it is a square bottle with a blue lable, nothing beats JD apart from single barrel or Silver Lable JD but this is the best own brand i have come across, and i have tried a few But for anyone who has not tried it pick up some Bullett Bourbon mmmmmm I am very tempted to get my bourbon out now
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2469
      2. 5am gym crew20131
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1319
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?33

See more discussions