jack daniels winter jack?

Posted 24th Nov
anybody know why no supermarkets appear to be stocking jack daniels winter jack this year?
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

15 Comments
Probably because it isn't being made available for the UK market this year I'd assume. Sometimes companies like to introduce different varieties of their products to different markets at different times. You could always send an email to Jack Daniels to ask them directly, you can get the contacty details from their website I'm sure.

39092685.jpg
Edited by: "Haircut_100" 24th Nov
Perhaps because outside snow is not falling yet.

Inside snow, possibly, but outside; not yet.
Can you buy it online? It sounds nice.
Sounds nice
I get the feeling growing up in the jack Daniels house hold was interesting.... "mum can I have some weetabix", "yes son don't forget to use our original family recipe jack Daniel no.7 morning milk"

"mum in thirsty", "OK have some family recipe jack Daniels no.7 thirst quencher"

Fun times...
What are whiskey stones please?
grommachine24/11/2019 06:53

I get the feeling growing up in the jack Daniels house hold was …I get the feeling growing up in the jack Daniels house hold was interesting.... "mum can I have some weetabix", "yes son don't forget to use our original family recipe jack Daniel no.7 morning milk""mum in thirsty", "OK have some family recipe jack Daniels no.7 thirst quencher"Fun times...

Bitty
JumpMan198024/11/2019 07:08

What are whiskey stones please?

Stones like lava rock or similar which have a slow reaction to temp. Freeze the rocks add to whisky to cool drink without diluting.
grommachine24/11/2019 07:48

Stones like lava rock or similar which have a slow reaction to temp. …Stones like lava rock or similar which have a slow reaction to temp. Freeze the rocks add to whisky to cool drink without diluting.

Is there a reason I shouldn’t simply put whiskey in fridge or freezer?
JumpMan198024/11/2019 07:50

Might effect the flavour. And will cool quicker than having ice or stones in.
JumpMan198024/11/2019 07:50

Vodka, is "flavourless" so should live in the freezer. Flavoured vodkas tend to go a bit gloopy.
Haircut_10024/11/2019 00:59

Probably because it isn't being made available for the UK market this year …Probably because it isn't being made available for the UK market this year I'd assume. Sometimes companies like to introduce different varieties of their products to different markets at different times. You could always send an email to Jack Daniels to ask them directly, you can get the contacty details from their website I'm sure.[Image]

Just like Jack Daniels is not available for purchasein the county it is made in.
666FU24/11/2019 08:57

Just like Jack Daniels is not available for purchasein the county it is …Just like Jack Daniels is not available for purchasein the county it is made in.

That's interesting, I didn’t know that.

knowledgenuts.com/201…de/
666FU24/11/2019 08:57

Just like Jack Daniels is not available for purchasein the county it is …Just like Jack Daniels is not available for purchasein the county it is made in.

Haircut_10024/11/2019 09:03

That's interesting, I didn’t know t …That's interesting, I didn’t know that.https://knowledgenuts.com/2013/12/06/you-cant-legally-buy-jack-daniels-in-the-town-where-its-made/

Reading the comments in that article & searching various other sites about the liquor laws of Lynchburg, Moore County, &/or Tennessee reveals that there are restrictions but not an outright ban.
Haircut_10024/11/2019 00:59

Probably because it isn't being made available for the UK market this year …Probably because it isn't being made available for the UK market this year I'd assume. Sometimes companies like to introduce different varieties of their products to different markets at different times. You could always send an email to Jack Daniels to ask them directly, you can get the contacty details from their website I'm sure.[Image]

Yes I've already sent them an email sadly they haven't responded. I guess it's a couple of years since I last saw it in store. Shame as whilst it's warming up on the job the aroma is wonderful, Christmas in a bottle
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants