Groups

Jack is back...........Tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 24th on Sky 1, Jack returns in the long awaited 24: Redemption 2 hour season 7 prequel.

Is it just me or is this taking forever to happen? I love 24 and have been a huge fan since the BBC first showed Season 1, But come on, over 18 months since the last episode of season six was shown, this is way too long even with the writers strike.

Lets just hope the wait is worth it ....damn it!

32 Comments

Blame greedy writers!

i been waiting absolutely ages for this ................ hopefully will be as good as the others

I love 24.......You can obviously see

Original Poster

Here is the 24:Redemption trailer:

fox.com/24/…er/

Dammit chloe, i just cancelled my sky and it finishes on the 3rd not happy, forgot that was going to be on sky 1

Original Poster

masterruckus;3252872

Dammit chloe, i just cancelled my sky and it finishes on the 3rd not … Dammit chloe, i just cancelled my sky and it finishes on the 3rd not happy, forgot that was going to be on sky 1

MCH1 found this: hotukdeals.com/ite…wi/

ifyoudontask?;3252888

MCH1 found this: … MCH1 found this: http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/259182/24-redemption-only-11-19-the-hut-wi/

cheers, i will def get this

masterruckus;3252920

cheers, i will def get this

What you gonna do when season 7 goes live on sky1 ?

dang it, that looks hugely amazing......... that means im gonna have to buy it .......... :-D

Original Poster

Season 7 starts in Jan 09 i think!

jackthelad;3252931

What you gonna do when season 7 goes live on sky1 ?

convince the missus that we NEED sky back although it is better to watch it all in one go on boxset

Original Poster

masterruckus;3252872

Dammit chloe, i just cancelled my sky and it finishes on the 3rd not … Dammit chloe, i just cancelled my sky and it finishes on the 3rd not happy, forgot that was going to be on sky 1

I remember someone smart posted a thread about [url]www.surfthechannel.com[/url] before, it has a huge library of tv shows and films, im sure 24 season 7 will be on it once it has been on tv.

everyone needs a Jack in their life, i love this show

Original Poster

If anyone is looking to buy me something for christmas, this would be appreciated:

hmv.com/hmv…125

Hmv also have a few 24 boxsets for £17.99!

Original Poster

Just edited the title, only 39 more sleeps to go now! hehe!

eeeeeeeeeeeek

Original Poster

Just edited it again to keep it up to date.......not that im counting or anything!!

Original Poster

ifyoudontask?;3268387

Just edited it again to keep it up to date.......not that im counting or … Just edited it again to keep it up to date.......not that im counting or anything!!

Just keeping it up to date! :thumbsup:

yyummmmy i love him, was my idol as a teenager, never watched 24 though :lol:

maybe i will start

Original Poster

loupomm;3335424

yyummmmy i love him, was my idol as a teenager, never watched 24 though … yyummmmy i love him, was my idol as a teenager, never watched 24 though :lol:maybe i will start

?? really?.....You must start watching 24 now! its one of the best television shows ever!!!;-)

ifyoudontask?;3335445

?? really?.....You must start watching 24 now! its one of the best … ?? really?.....You must start watching 24 now! its one of the best television shows ever!!!;-)

ok i will :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ifyoudontask?;3335382

Just keeping it up to date! :thumbsup:

Again........updated!

Original Poster

Wow, Sky have brought the 2 hour 24 Redemption special forward to this Sunday!

Banned

nov 23rd? Is this just a recap then as season 7 starts jan 11th 2009

tvguide.com/New…spx

Original Poster

csiman;3523801

nov 23rd? Is this just a recap then as season 7 starts jan 11th … nov 23rd? Is this just a recap then as season 7 starts jan 11th 2009http://www.tvguide.com/News/24-Season-Clock-35148.aspx

Its a 2 hour special which links the end of season 6 and begining of season 7. Its set in Africa and also stars Robert Carlyle!

Can;t wait. Just watched seasons 1-3 the past couple of months. Got a free weekend for 4 (half way) 5 and 6 too :-)

Original Poster

ajay87;3523853

Can;t wait. Just watched seasons 1-3 the past couple of months. Got a … Can;t wait. Just watched seasons 1-3 the past couple of months. Got a free weekend for 4 (half way) 5 and 6 too :-)

There is just not enough 24 hours in a day! hehe! :-D

Original Poster

Only 12 hours to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek its on sky plus HD ...eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!!!!!!!!!!

ive forgotten what happened at end of series 6 now though....damn that was YEARS ago!

how many hours?!

10 minutes to go!

where are u OP??????????
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Flamedeer is Back!01
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.1828
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …911
      4. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction55

See more discussions