Found 13th Apr 2008
Upcoming British film, which was Mike Reid's last performance on screen before his death.

My music is used in the film and on this trailer, thought I'd let you guys at HUKD 'av a butchers' as Mr Reid would of said!

youtube.com/wat…ted

1. Misc
  2. Music
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. Music
10 Comments

Original Poster

The track used is on my website and I've allowed it to be downloadable temporarily until the OST is released.

[url]www.johnharveymusic.com[/url]

Having a listen - so far have heard 'Stone' - like it but not sure that it's diffferent , just good. Second one does sound quite like a sound track to me rather than a stand-alone item.
Seriously well done on getting to have your music used in the film. I respect your achievement.
Where's the trailer?

sounds really nice (so far) - bravo

Headphones are still on so must be good!!

It reminds me of 28 Weeks later (The music)

Original Poster

]Trailer

Also mentioned above mate :whistling:

Thanks for comments so far folks, I don't usually advertise what I am up to with music, but this film needs a lot of support so am spreading the word on its behalf!

Original Poster

'Remote' is the track used on the trailer by the way

Original Poster

Whoops, sorry chesso just noticed you're a lady, will refrain from using 'mate' from now on! Ha ha

jjharvey;1882999

Whoops, sorry chesso just noticed you're a lady, will refrain from using … Whoops, sorry chesso just noticed you're a lady, will refrain from using 'mate' from now on! Ha ha

That's OK!
I should have been more observant. Listened to all your tracks now. All good.

Incidentally watched '28 weeks later' this evening - what a rubbish film and really disappointing after '28 days'.

Original Poster

Well, I guess having a track of mine compared to one that is critically aclaimed is a compliment hahaha!

Not really a fan of 28 weeks later, and was quite irate when 28 Days came out with that music, 'Remote' was written when I was a lot younger, and before the film came out. If only I was business savvy at the time eh? lol

That intro for 28 weeks blew me away though, so intense! Like a constipated Chuck Norris studying geology :P
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247579
    2. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710976
    3. Sony announce £35,000 PlayStation Pro bundle...1318
    4. Heads up - Nintendo Switch Neon Console and Get Lego City Undercover and Ra…45

See more discussions