Groups

Jackass' Ryan Dunn Killed in car crash

Banned
    Rest in peace, Dunn.

32 Comments

Absolute legend. Will be missed.

Badtimes

Rest In Peace!

Watched Jackass 3.5 on the weekend, pure humour!

After doing all those stunts he had to die like that, R.I.P.

Hope they filmed it...

news.sky.com/sky…457

Sky news have a better summary of the accident etc..

Banned

Abvance

After doing all those stunts he had to die like that, R.I.P.

I feel the same about Steve irwin.

RIP

how sad

RIP

Proper legend. The episode where he jumped in the **** pit and Bam's mom forced him to eat his dinner outside on the street. Then someone threw something n knocked his dinner off.

Great guy. Used to get slated on Bam's own show on mtv.

Rip.

Why do bad things like this happen to cool guys, why not James Blunt, Ronan Keating, or every Black Eyed Pea??!!

kurv

Why do bad things like this happen to cool guys, why not James Blunt, … Why do bad things like this happen to cool guys, why not James Blunt, Ronan Keating, or every Black Eyed Pea??!!

Good die young? or reckless die early? Sometimes it's hard to call.

RIP.

He tweeted a pic of himself drinking with mates a few hours before the crash.

No big loss - should be thankful that he didn't take anyone else's life with him when he was carelessly drink driving.

thrustmaster

No big loss - should be thankful that he didn't take anyone else's life … No big loss - should be thankful that he didn't take anyone else's life with him when he was carelessly drink driving.

erm... he did.

Goonieman

erm... he did.

Oh.. Snap

Harsh lesson on drink driving but hope this highlights the fact to everyone else, R.I.P.
    Edited by: "shauneco" 20th Jun 2011

Terrible news. RIP

maybe the Porsche wasn't so crashworthy(bursting into flames etc)

Banned

just drove home from the pub ,whats all this about!

Yeah what a legend... Going out and getting drunk and then driving at over 100mph killing himself and Someone else (_;)
    Edited by: "souljacker" 20th Jun 2011

sorry but by the sounds of it, was his own stupidity: drunk and speeding. plus he killed the passenger as well...

Banned

not dead...

so he's still dead

Is he the one who made a volcano out of his own poo? Or the one who eats his own poo? Or that one who only ever seems to do stunts involving his own poo?

Don't like him much tbh.

Banned

Official report, drunk and doing around 140mph (nothing wrong with that speed when sober mind)
    cnn.com/201…nk/

whatsThePoint

Official report, drunk and doing around 140mph (nothing wrong with that … Official report, drunk and doing around 140mph (nothing wrong with that speed when sober mind)http://www.cnn.com/2011/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/22/ryan.dunn.drunk/

No sympathy for him after reading this. He was more than twice the limit AND driving between 132-140mph...AND...with a friend in the car that he killed. Idiot.

Original Poster Banned

pokerpad

No sympathy for him after reading this. He was more than twice the limit … No sympathy for him after reading this. He was more than twice the limit AND driving between 132-140mph...AND...with a friend in the car that he killed. Idiot.

So everyone who has ever drunk-drove deserves to die?
    Edited by: "KillFelix" 23rd Jun 2011

Banned

KillFelix

They didn't say that. They said they had no sympathy for him.

Different concepts.

FilthAndFurry

They didn't say that. They said they had no sympathy for him.Different … They didn't say that. They said they had no sympathy for him.Different concepts.

Exactly. I'm not saying that at all. It is tragic, horrible and a waste, and obivously awful for his family and friends.

But, it was stupid and massively irresponsible. He could have killed others aswell as himself and his friend.

If I died in that manner, I would expect people to call me an idiot. Not that I ever would.

KillFelix

To be frank yes, They clearly disregard other peoples lives, Especially driving at those speeds.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846165
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764205
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?31136
      4. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio33

See more discussions