Groups

jacket im selling

please help,i've just sold a jacket and the adress he wants me to send it to is in cleveland.is there a place in england called cleveland because the only 1 i can think of is in america.

15 Comments

Near newcastle

]click

Banned

:lol: hahahaha :lol:

sorry i used to think this too :oops:

Original Poster

thank god

lol i used to think that about Washington aswell

I live near New York and Boston :-D

yes its in the north east of england near newcastle

doesnt the postcode give you a clue, or the bit at the bottom that says....UK or USA?

Melbourne had me confused too!

Middlesbrough

Banned

strangely none of us associate Liverpool with America, but they have copied pretty much every big city town from us.

lumoruk;2931845

strangely none of us associate Liverpool with America, but they have … strangely none of us associate Liverpool with America, but they have copied pretty much every big city town from us.

I Guese its cause of the Pilgrims Fathers (dont ask) taking names when they emigrated and tamed America LOL :roll:
    Always thought the west country accent sounds American'ish specialy Plymouth !!

its in the North East-me mate from work is from there................

within half an hours drive of me, you have washington (the original one) new york and philadelphia!

Original Poster

thanks everyone panic over lol

Yup am in county cleveland (teesside as its known now think the cleveland has been officialy scrapped)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32203
      2. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30390
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1639
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …77132

See more discussions