Jacket potato in Shipley / Bingley?

4 replies
Found 20th Jan 2009
I know this is a bit random but does anyone know any cafes etc around either Shipley or Bingley town centres that sell jacket potatoes?

I fancy one but ain't a local so don't know where to go! :-D

4 Comments

shipley ?, there are a few there. walk around and you'll find 1 . .

Did a Googlemaps search an found a Spud-U-Like in Leeds a 31 minute drive away.

Really depends how much you want a spud.

For the perfect home cooked one try rinsing a large spud then covering it in olive oil and a sprinkle of rock salt. Stick it in the oven at gas mark 7 for an hour (you may need to adjust temp slightly as this is from memory) and you will find it steaming inside and crisp outside. Usually I scoop out the insides and mix with butter and english mustard before putting back in the skin, topping with cheese and putting under the grill to melt.

Ungreat;4128150

Did a Googlemaps search an found a Spud-U-Like in Leeds a 31 minute drive … Did a Googlemaps search an found a Spud-U-Like in Leeds a 31 minute drive away.Really depends how much you want a spud.For the perfect home cooked one try rinsing a large spud then covering it in olive oil and a sprinkle of rock salt. Stick it in the oven at gas mark 7 for an hour (you may need to adjust temp slightly as this is from memory) and you will find it steaming inside and crisp outside. Usually I scoop out the insides and mix with butter and english mustard before putting back in the skin, topping with cheese and putting under the grill to melt.

catch a train you there in 10 ;-)

Its been a couple of years since I've been to Shipley but there is an indoor market underneath Wilkinsons - it has some cheap cafes - try there
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415416
    2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)70561
    3. The PlayStation VR (PSVR) Thread861868
    4. word association Game74244894

See more discussions