Jacket recommendations.

Found 21st Oct 2017
Can anyone recommend a jacket for running and walking must be light enough for running but warm enough for walking without the need for a fleece under it. Budget is about £50 tops. Thanks
Community Updates
Ask
3 Comments
Trespass do some good ones and they had a sale on recently
I wouldn't - Running Jackets you want as light as possible, to keep moisture out and away from you but not retain your body heat - even on the coldest days you will still get toasty in them (including when you need leggings/gloves etc). Walking requirements are different in wanting some heat retention. Personally if wanting to get somewhere where I want to warm up then I take a small deuter ruck sack with me with a warmer jacket in.
Original Poster
Bertz991 h, 19 m ago

I wouldn't - Running Jackets you want as light as possible, to keep …I wouldn't - Running Jackets you want as light as possible, to keep moisture out and away from you but not retain your body heat - even on the coldest days you will still get toasty in them (including when you need leggings/gloves etc). Walking requirements are different in wanting some heat retention. Personally if wanting to get somewhere where I want to warm up then I take a small deuter ruck sack with me with a warmer jacket in.

I'm thinking this too, may look into getting a 3 in 1 jacket for walking that way if it's just cold but dry the fleece would do. Will get a separate jacket for running I think.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants