Jackpot Joy - Upto £50 cashback with only a £10 wager

I'm not able to post this as a deal because it's dependant on cashback, but it does look very intriguing.

topcashback.co.uk/ret…htm

It says it will match 100% of your initial deposit up to £50, but it only says you have to wager £10.

What do you guys think?

6 Comments

Good offer,just as long as no one gets carried away and deposits more:thumbsup:

Good potential profit

better offer on quico though for £10 deposit

it says up to £50
so really, to be sure you might want to deposit £50

they match your initial deposit so for £10 you get £10

minimum deposit is £10 lol

Banned

i did this in january but it was £25 quid for a tenner....it never tracked.....did a query and it tracked at a tenner quiried it again and now £25 has been validated but still not paid......due last month now this month so 7 months so far

time mag has to best at a tenner all validated and paid within 3 weeks

Original Poster

casparwhite;6054396

i did this in january but it was £25 quid for a tenner....it never … i did this in january but it was £25 quid for a tenner....it never tracked.....did a query and it tracked at a tenner quiried it again and now £25 has been validated but still not paid......due last month now this month so 7 months so fartime mag has to best at a tenner all validated and paid within 3 weeks

Cheers for the 'Time mag' tip, I've just signed up for the 4 free issues, hopefully that will pay out.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213594
    2. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders66
    3. Ebid over Ebay11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763972

See more discussions