Groups

'Jackson is alive'

Michael Jackson faked his own death and is now pretending to be a burns victim, according to fan sites,

new.uk.music.yahoo.com/blo…ko/

44 Comments

yahoo down - millions must be trying to get on - damn

jim morrisons knocking on the door

i saw him at tescoes

Banned

Most convincing evidence i've seen. Looks and sounds like him as well as looking suspiciously uncomfartable and nervous when answering questions as if he is hiding something

Banned

holly100;8585498

yahoo down - millions must be trying to get on - damnjim morrisons … yahoo down - millions must be trying to get on - damnjim morrisons knocking on the door

youtube.com/wat…ded!

he sure does sound like him

I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

Banned

dataload;8585524

he sure does sound like him

His head moves like Michael Jackson, as well as his posture and speech patterns. His eyes have also changed colour like Michael Jackson. No way is this anyone but Michael Jackson !

ryman1000;8585526

His head moves like Michael Jackson, as well as his posture and speech … His head moves like Michael Jackson, as well as his posture and speech patterns. His eyes have also changed colour like Michael Jackson. No way is this anyone but Michael Jackson !

michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ interesting reading

lol wow they do actualy have the same charactaristics, it nots him, it cant be, why would some doctor be in court for killing him.

Banned

dataload;8585538

http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/ interesting reading

Looking into it a little bit stumbled accross] this. I wondered as soon as I saw it on the news.

Banned

Jack-L92;8585546

lol wow they do actualy have the same charactaristics, it nots him, it … lol wow they do actualy have the same charactaristics, it nots him, it cant be, why would some doctor be in court for killing him.

Would be easy to frame somebody

Jack-L92;8585546

lol wow they do actualy have the same charactaristics, it nots him, it … lol wow they do actualy have the same charactaristics, it nots him, it cant be, why would some doctor be in court for killing him.

"is it cos i is black"

It's not true because I know he is living with Elvis in Milton Keynes.

odriscoll;8585525

I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

If your under 16 and he IS still alive, that is a strong possibility.

I can see why people are clinging on to this.

Michaels skin condition could well of gone as far as this if we are led to believe what the speculation was around his condition.

Though I always thought Michaels voice was a stage voice, why would he then double his chances of getting spotted if this was true?

Think Americans just have the 'elvis syndrome'

Further proof that some MJ fans are complete loons.

Banned

Adam2050;8585816

, why would he then double his chances of getting spotted if this was … , why would he then double his chances of getting spotted if this was true?e'

Could always divert away from his true identity.

Goonieman;8585879

Further proof that some MJ fans are complete loons.

this:thumbsup:

ryman1000;8585512

as if he is hiding something

well yeah, a melted face for starters...........

Banned

Alfonse;8586049

well yeah, a melted face for starters...........

Unfairly editing my quotes, for poor jokes

ryman1000;8586062

Unfairly editing my quotes, for poor jokes

while you unfairly accuse a burns victim of being Micheal Jackson....................:roll:

hyp hyp hyp hypocrite much................

Banned

I would have expected this thread from a more paranoid conspiracy theorist on here.

Sounds like a load of rubbish. The beef with the Sun was amusing though, like they really expected the Sun or any newspaper to do what they asked. To be fair to the Sun they hardly made them out to be worse than they are, didn't think the piece was too bad.

Banned

Alfonse;8586074

while you unfairly accuse a burns victim of being Micheal … while you unfairly accuse a burns victim of being Micheal Jackson....................:roll:hyp hyp hyp hypocrite much................

unfairly ? Anyway what does it have to do with you editing a post for terrible jokes ?

ryman1000;8586239

unfairly ? Anyway what does it have to do with you editing a post for … unfairly ? Anyway what does it have to do with you editing a post for terrible jokes ?

lol, you accusing a person of being MJ (a dead person BTW) is a terrible joke but with your intellect why am I surprised?

Banned

Alfonse;8586296

lol, you accusing a person of being MJ (a dead person BTW) is a terrible … lol, you accusing a person of being MJ (a dead person BTW) is a terrible joke but with your intellect why am I surprised?

How can you comment on my intelligence ? Do I know you ?

ryman1000;8586344

How can you comment on my intelligence ? Do I know you ?

brilliant, so you can comment on a famous dead person who is now alive and living as a burns victim, who you never knew personally, yet I cannot question your intellect.....................

:thumbsup::w00t:

Banned

Alfonse;8586374

brilliant, so you can comment on a famous dead person who is now alive … brilliant, so you can comment on a famous dead person who is now alive and living as a burns victim, who you never knew personally, yet I cannot question your intellect.....................:thumbsup::w00t:

I was interested in it. I never said it was definately michael jackson - not seriously anyway. I'm guessing you know him seeing as your 100% sure he is genuinely a burns victim and is who he claims to be ?

ryman1000;8585512

Most convincing evidence i've seen. Looks and sounds like him as well as … Most convincing evidence i've seen. Looks and sounds like him as well as looking suspiciously uncomfartable and nervous when answering questions as if he is hiding something

ryman1000;8585526

His head moves like Michael Jackson, as well as his posture and speech … His head moves like Michael Jackson, as well as his posture and speech patterns. His eyes have also changed colour like Michael Jackson. [SIZE="4"]No way is this anyone but Michael Jackson[/SIZE] !

ryman1000;8586390

I was interested in it.[SIZE="4"] I never said it was definately michael … I was interested in it.[SIZE="4"] I never said it was definately michael jackson[/SIZE] - [SIZE="4"]not seriously anyway[/SIZE]. I'm guessing you know him seeing as your 100% sure he is genuinely a burns victim and is who he claims to be ?

So you admit it was not serious then so it was a terrible joke

oh my days

Banned

Alfonse;8586453

So you admit it was not serious then so it was a terrible joke oh my days

not seriously anyway.

I said it lightly, but not as a joke. I can see how this could be Michael Jackson. I actually looked into it unlike you say have a better grasp of the facts. I couldn't care less whether it was or wasn't tbh, it just interested me

ryman1000;8586523

I said it lightly, but not as a joke. I can see how this could be Michael … I said it lightly, but not as a joke. I can see how this could be Michael Jackson. I actually looked into it unlike you say have a better grasp of the facts. I couldn't care less whether it was or wasn't tbh, it just interested me

:whistling:

Banned

You've been caught out by your own words a little there Ryman.

Anyway it's all a load of BS, as are most conspiracy theories.

lazy git, faking death so he can get out of his world tour!

I always thought because of his debt that he would of faked his death, but still unsure

Not saying it is or isnt him but if you are trying to escape a past identity then why would you go onto a news channel and talk with the same pitched voice as the person you are trying not to be.

Doesn't make sense, its quite obvious that at least one person would draw the conclusion that they are very similar characters with almost identical voices.

mr.potato_head;8587115

Not saying it is or isnt him but if you are trying to escape a past … Not saying it is or isnt him but if you are trying to escape a past identity then why would you go onto a news channel and talk with the same pitched voice as the person you are trying not to be.Doesn't make sense, its quite obvious that at least one person would draw the conclusion that they are very similar characters with almost identical voices.

or that the guys voice is due to severe throat damage from smoke and fire inhalation?

Banned

Alfonse;8587296

or that the guys voice is due to severe throat damage from smoke and fire … or that the guys voice is due to severe throat damage from smoke and fire inhalation?

Do we even have a baseline of which to assess this guy to see if he has actually changed from a couple of years ago, an interview or something?

MJ is hanging out in my basement along with Elivis and Tupac dont believe the hype!

Banned

numptyj;8587365

MJ is hanging out in my basement along with Elivis and Tupac dont believe … MJ is hanging out in my basement along with Elivis and Tupac dont believe the hype!

No Lennon, Marley, Hendrix??

master_chief;8587385

No Lennon, Marley, Hendrix??

no unfortunately they managed to escape, so I have improved security measures so that is does not happen again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1219
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?28128
      3. What are you loving on the BBC at the moment?63218
      4. Can't delete friends on Xbox 360 or accept any friend requests, anyone know…33

See more discussions