Groups

Jade Goody the musical

Just heard this on the radio. How two faced can her family get. From complaining that they now want to be left alone to now writing a musical about her life. Apparently there is a national 'talent' search for someone to play Jade. Shouldn't be too hard......... stupid, racist people are all around us

36 Comments

A musical ??!!! :w00t:

Banned

hahaha awesome thread

Banned

Yeah plenty of dim witted fat mingers with kebab bellies about to cast her

Paddy Charlie;5008165

Yeah plenty of dim witted fat mingers with kebab bellies about to cast her

Oh dear. Here we go.

Liddle ol' me;5008195

Oh dear. Here we go.

In for the ride :lol:

Banned

Liddle ol' me;5008195

Oh dear. Here we go.

Keep your hands and feet in the thread, and remain seated at all times, or you may die… shabba!

OMFG! Please, is it not enough that she spent most of her dying days on the front pages of every news paper and magazine, that now we have to put up with the fat slob as a musical?
    IArggghhh, it really gets on my nerves, the only people decided they liked her was when she was dying, two faced muppets is all I can think about.

Mike..

I can hear the Mods rattling the paddlocks ready for this thread.

A tragic death for a woman so young whether you liked her or not, but the commercial bandwagon is a disgrace.

(I thought Max Clifford had signed her up to do the next series of Most Haunted not a musical.) :whistling:

kar999;5008235

I can hear the Mods rattling the paddlocks ready for this thread.A tragic … I can hear the Mods rattling the paddlocks ready for this thread.A tragic death for a woman so young whether you liked her or not, but the commercial bandwagon is a disgrace.(I thought Max Clifford had signed her up to do the next series of Most Haunted not a musical.) :whistling:

tut tut tut

Banned

kar999;5008235

I can hear the Mods rattling the paddlocks ready for this thread.A tragic … I can hear the Mods rattling the paddlocks ready for this thread.A tragic death for a woman so young whether you liked her or not, but the commercial bandwagon is a disgrace.(I thought Max Clifford had signed her up to do the next series of Most Haunted not a musical.) :whistling:

bawhahahahahahahahh

kar999;5008235

(I thought Max Clifford had signed her up to do the next series of Most … (I thought Max Clifford had signed her up to do the next series of Most Haunted not a musical.) :whistling:

PMSL

Original Poster

kar999;5008235

hahahahahahaha

post of the century :thumbsup:

Surely they should stop the search now.

Kerry Katona was just made for this and is a bit hard up atm.

Original Poster

greg_68;5008281

Surely they should stop the search now.Kerry Katona was just made for … Surely they should stop the search now.Kerry Katona was just made for this and is a bit hard up atm.

GENIUS. You sir should be THE casting agent for z listers

don't forget obese

This has got to be a joke. :w00t:

chesso;5008479

This has got to be a joke. :w00t:

]I don't think so

What are you trying to say, surely this will be a mamma mia sized hit.......look how many people got sucked into her death.

No, just no.

I actually felt quite sorry for her, but now it's got to the point where I'm just plain fed up with hearing her name . She had enough moments that I'm sure she wouldn't want bringing up again (such as the whole race row thing) but rather than let the world forget about them, oh no, lets remind everyone and do a bl**dy musical :?

autolesbona;5008347

GENIUS. You sir should be THE casting agent for z listers

Ok moving on I have booked her up for Shilpa Shetty
    http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/sm3/jul2008/5/3/EE661AB8-C9A6-F70F-C3C8B4FA4E1247D9.jpg

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ruined my f*ckin Day!!

She,s the peoples princess ( Chavs anyway )

greg_68;5008521

]I don't think soWhat are you trying to say, surely this will be a mamma … ]I don't think soWhat are you trying to say, surely this will be a mamma mia sized hit.......look how many people got sucked into her death.

Good grief.

The stage show was announced at a party held to honour and remember the … The stage show was announced at a party held to honour and remember the Big Brother star who lost her battle with cervical cancer last month.

Well perhaps they can donate the proceeds to cancer research and to publicising the causes of cervical cancer and the risk factors that increase the likelihood of developing it..

She was a TV Z-lister who no one liked or cared about until cancer struck, then became the patron Saint of England.

Sod her, she's gone finally after being splashed over every tabloid for weeks and months.

Banned

chesso;5008766

Good grief. Well perhaps they can donate the proceeds to cancer research … Good grief. Well perhaps they can donate the proceeds to cancer research and to publicising the causes of cervical cancer and the risk factors that increase the likelihood of developing it..

http://www.searchingforagem.com/FlyingPig.gif

(PS - that image is not meant to represent Jade as an Angel BTW.)

just when you thought it couldn't get any worse

guv;5009289

Casting couch nightmares :roll:

ilovepink;5009347

+1

ilovepink;5009347

+1

Banned

I think they should take away St Georges day and make it St Jades day.

Everyone gets to sit around and be fat lazy slobs just like the not so lovely Jade

Paddy Charlie;5009420

I think they should take away St Georges day and make it St Jades … I think they should take away St Georges day and make it St Jades day.Everyone gets to sit around and be fat lazy slobs just like the lovely Jade

Thats not very nice Paddy!!!
    I can't believe you used lovely and Jade in the one sentence.
    I hope your ashamed of yourself.

Banned

Post edited and head hung in shame :oops:

will it be called

"you've been cerved"?

Paddy Charlie;5010248

Post edited and head hung in shame :oops:

Good man! :friends:

Original Poster

Alfonse;5010265

will it be called "you've been cerved"?

or....

Jade Goody: The English Cancer

Banned

The theme song should be to the theme of the fresh prince:

South east England, born and raised,
    On reality tv where I spent most of my days,
    Being racist and acting a fool. Was disgusting,
    destroyed all the gene pool.
    when a couple of cells who were up to no good started making cancer in my vag!nahood.
    i got one bit of cancer and my doctor got scared,
    they said "we're putting you on chemo say goodbye to your hair".

Paddy Charlie;5010369

The theme song should be to the theme of the fresh prince:South east … The theme song should be to the theme of the fresh prince:South east England, born and raised,On reality tv where I spent most of my days,Being racist and acting a fool. Was disgusting,destroyed all the gene pool.when a couple of cells who were up to no good started making cancer in my vag!nahood.i got one bit of cancer and my doctor got scared,they said "we're putting you on chemo say goodbye to your hair".

LOL....LOL.... :w00t:.. Stop It!!! :w00t:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New a camera to keep track of my Demintina Mother67
      2. What laptop to choose?11
      3. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??33
      4. Laptop screen backlight issue23

See more discussions