Expired

Jaegermeister Reasonable Price Anywhere

6 replies
Found 23rd Mar 2011
Is there anywhere whatsoever that sells this beautiful drink for less than around £18 for a 700ml bottle? As university students we love this stuff, but its really expensive to drink out (jager bombs obiously), and even buying it in is far more expensive than basically any other drink. Thanks.

6 Comments

You could always mix some Veno's chesty cough mixture and vodka together - same taste but far cheaper!

Jaegermeister Here at Asda its £12.38 - I think thats quite reasonably priced.

Original Poster

lkscoltand

Jaegermeister Here at Asda its £12.38 - I think thats quite reasonably … Jaegermeister Here at Asda its £12.38 - I think thats quite reasonably priced.

Is that for a 700ml bottle? the link doent work for me

Banned

IlIlIlIlIlIl

Is that for a 700ml bottle? the link doent work for me

That's for a 50cl bottle. (500ml)

Original Poster

Thanks, I think its not as expensive to drink out as I thought. 10 shots for £12.38 + 5 tins of red bull at around a pound a tin is roughly £1.75 for a jagerbomb at home, and its not hugely uncommon to get them for £2.50 on promotions etc, that sort of markup is nothing compared to most other spirts in bars

IlIlIlIlIlIl

Thanks, I think its not as expensive to drink out as I thought. 10 shots … Thanks, I think its not as expensive to drink out as I thought. 10 shots for £12.38 + 5 tins of red bull at around a pound a tin is roughly £1.75 for a jagerbomb at home, and its not hugely uncommon to get them for £2.50 on promotions etc, that sort of markup is nothing compared to most other spirts in bars

Yeh I agree its not as bad as you think.
Thats for a 500ml bottle. Just search jaegermeister into asdas search box. Asda do their own brand of energy drinks much cheaper than red bull in ethier the cans or bottles, and then pay around the £13 mark for your JaegerBombs. Friday night sorted lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Which wall design do you like best?1321
    2. Anyone else bored of video gaming3257
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428714680
    4. Wow apple you really are bad2128

See more discussions