Groups

Jailbreak 3.1.3 Iphone / Ipad / Itouch Un-teathered

Not sure if everybody is aware but you can now jailbreak using Spirit on 3.1.3 unteathered.

redmondpie.com/how…eo/

Make sure you follow all instructions! and BACKUP before anything!!

My friend is Iphone mad and he didnt know you could so here it is for everybody on HUKD to see.

11 Comments

Soooo for someone not great at this like me:

I've got the 3GS not running on the latest version (as blackrain didn't work on it yet) currently do tethered

Can i now download the most recent OS and do untethered or just do untethered on the slightly older OS???

Thanks!

nefertiti6969;8549941

Soooo for someone not great at this like me:I've got the 3GS not running … Soooo for someone not great at this like me:I've got the 3GS not running on the latest version (as blackrain didn't work on it yet) currently do tetheredCan i now download the most recent OS and do untethered or just do untethered on the slightly older OS???Thanks!

Untethered on the latest

Banned

Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news

Original Poster

nefertiti6969;8549941

Soooo for someone not great at this like me:I've got the 3GS not running … Soooo for someone not great at this like me:I've got the 3GS not running on the latest version (as blackrain didn't work on it yet) currently do tetheredCan i now download the most recent OS and do untethered or just do untethered on the slightly older OS???Thanks!

Not worth the upgrade from 3.1.2.
    I only done it because I had to do a restore and lost my 3.1.2

Original Poster

master_chief;8549957

Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking … Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news----Breaking news

Do I detect scarasim?

Thanks!

great stuff...
    thanks...

Original Poster

glad to help

Updated my 3GS 32GB to 3.1.3 a few days ago by accident, so now locked to Vodafone :x
    Now have to wait for a unlock for 3.1.3 does anyone know if there is one available? :-D

you are only about a week late with this hot news

Original Poster

souljacker;8551138

you are only about a week late with this hot news

Never said it was hot news!

Just a heads up and it's helped two people.

(See the thanks posts)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio23
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846164
      3. What do these 2 men have in common68
      4. How dangerous is Donald trump?30134

See more discussions